GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RMW molding

Go down 
+3
95BRMW
Lynol
phantom 309
7 posters
AuthorMessage

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: RMW molding   RMW molding Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 pm

The molding fell off my 1992 RMW today (rear passenger side). Anyone knows of a place I can get one? I've searched the net with no luck.
Back to top Go down

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMW molding   RMW molding Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Sprocket will soon have a $500 RMW to part out....
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMW molding   RMW molding Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Sprocket will soon have a $500 RMW to part out....

Lucky thing for you, is he only wants $490.00 for the moldings,. Laughing

Nick
Back to top Go down

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMW molding   RMW molding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 am

^ lololol
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMW molding   RMW molding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 am

I think a junkyard is probably the best place. Get the whole metal peice with the rubber and slap it on. You might try posting in the parts wanted section, see if anyone has the peice you need, then you could just glue/tape it back on. As far as new I don't think that exists.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMW molding   RMW molding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:52 am

You can buy new moulding from sportwing.com. The P/N is ES138. This is the stuff Fred (ruphrax) used on his wagons, and did a demo of at the 09 fest. Its a lower profile than the original stuff, but looks great. I don't recall how much he said was needed to do a whole wagon though.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMW molding   RMW molding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:28 pm

95BRMW wrote:
You can buy new moulding from sportwing.com. The P/N is ES138. This is the stuff Fred (ruphrax) used on his wagons, and did a demo of at the 09 fest. Its a lower profile than the original stuff, but looks great. I don't recall how much he said was needed to do a whole wagon though.

Sweet site! lots of (new) ideas for the wagon!
Back to top Go down
honeybunnyii

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: Should i invest in an old fashioned kill switch, do they still make them?   RMW molding Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi My 1995 BRM was totaled on Monday, I had it towed to my mechanics, which is in a high crime area, he said we need wheel locks till we can sell or switch the tires. Got me thinking, in the day, I had some one try to steal my 1980 Corvette, I had a kill where you pressed a spot on the floor and then the car would start, (any of you remember those?) anyway they smashed the windows in frustration but did not get the car. I google production numbers on a 1996, not that many made, and now not that many left.

Do they still make "kills" what should I use now, the folks around here will definitely notice a red on red beautiful wagon. I keep it in a garage, but what if anything do you folks use to help safe guard your babies.....
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMW molding   RMW molding Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:42 pm

I just use insurance. If they steal my wagon, I'll just get another one Cool
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMW molding   RMW molding Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:04 pm

PM sent.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RMW molding Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMW molding   RMW molding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RMW molding
Page 1 of 1