GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..

Go down 
+7
GSBULLDOG
sto
Bewber
BigBlackBeaSSt
phantom 309
200OZ
K9COP
11 posters
AuthorMessage
K9COP

Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Empty
PostSubject: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:57 pm

1994 RMW 121K miles, white with tan interior (see below).
As far as I know, no major issues except a slight bottom end engine knock. All parts there and would be available, as would whole car if you're interested. I don't really want to break it, but will if enough interest. I have not used the car but it does start and drives ok, according to the mechanic. I want to save it, but have to be sensible I guess, so if there's enough interest she can go, but I could still change my mind. Sorry to be so vague, but bought it as a project..
Let me know what you need, car in upstate New York, zip 14469.

I've had a low ball offer for the whole car (guy says a friend needs the transmission), could be someone on here for all I know... lol!

K9 pig

Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. DSCN5780

Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. DSCN5779

Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. DSCN5782
Back to top Go down
K9COP

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:57 pm

I do have the grille, and a spare, and two spare mirrors....
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm

How much for the whole car? Why the sudden send off.... engine knock? I'm looking for a winter car. LMK.

Mike
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:39 am

knock quieten down when it warms up, or gets worse?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:43 am

200OZ wrote:
How much for the whole car? Why the sudden send off.... engine knock? I'm looking for a winter car. LMK.

Mike

Looks like it would make you a great winter beater.......
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:52 am

Put it in reverse and see if the knock gets any different. If it does, it's a loose flywheel bolt.
Back to top Go down
sto

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:39 am

I'd be interested in the hubcaps and the passenger's front interior door panel. I don't need the bezel or the armrest controller.
Thanx,
Steve
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm

what would you take for the tranny ? shipped to 38122
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 am

How do the front seats look?
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:57 pm

K9, Hello? Are you still out there? I'm wanting the whole car. Did you figure the knock out?

Mike
Back to top Go down
MarkH

MarkH

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:27 pm

I'll take the side emblems and hood ornament
Back to top Go down
http://DesignsbyMarkonline.net
surfwgn

surfwgn

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:03 pm

I really need the two front spear clips from the front of the trim that boarders the wood grain. also would take any of the clips from the trim.

how much with shipping to ca 94518.

I can pay via paypal or mo lmk

Thanks Will

Last edited by surfwgn on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
motorcitykid

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:01 pm

How much for the whole car?
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:57 pm

guys the original poster is awol,. who you all talking to??
Back to top Go down
K9COP

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Guys, sorry. I have no idea why I'm not getting notifications. The part out is back on, so please contact me again. I don't know what went wrong but I got none of the above posts. so sorry... I'll try and get pics of the various parts of the car on here.

K9 pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:52 am

the guy from applebees

i need both exhaust pipes from the maniford to the first joint with converters.

right rear small wing window complete with all hardware.

washer bottle with both pumps

thanks kens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:54 am

Ken you may want to PM him because it seems like he only visits infrequently if at all!
Good Luck
Jim
Back to top Go down
K9COP

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:47 pm

OK OK, this was the first 'topic reply' notification I've had. Not sure how the moderators will feel but I'm happy to put my own email address on here. I'll go back and look at the requests, sorry for the delay.

Whole car as is, nothing removed yet, $500, you move it. I can put my cell on here too if that's ok with the moderators.

K9 pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:06 pm

K9,how's the boss dog doing?Are you going to try to find another wagon?
Jim
Back to top Go down
K9COP

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:13 pm

The boss dog? Pretty good thanks. yes I'm looking for another wagon, but not yet, going to clear this one, and look to bring a nicer one up from down south.....
Still need to part out/sell this one!!

K9 pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I was talking about your police dog.Finding a wagon from the south like texas is the way to go.
Everything down there looks like brand new underneath and no WD40 is needed either!
Jim
Back to top Go down
K9COP

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:59 pm

My boy is doing very well thanks. I like the sound of a wagon from hotter climes.... I will have one on the road dammit!! Just need to move on this one first...

K9 pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..   Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will part out my complete '94 RMW if enough interest..
Page 1 of 1