GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ISSF back up...

Go down 
+16
GN1220
nhgonzo
firewood
lornejay1
phantom 309
sherlock9c1
DBeaSSt
toomanytoyz
buickestate
94Woody
Sprocket
jayoldschool
stockfornow
W0X0F
Krzdimond
93wgn
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
94Woody

94Woody

ISSF back up... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISSF back up...   ISSF back up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 am

Everyday life should keep Lorne in business for quite sometime. Those establishments rarley have an off day around here Sad

The ISSF is what it is and nothing is gonna change that.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: ISSF back up...   ISSF back up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Yea its a fact of life,heaven has been pretty busy lately,from what I hear anyway,not necessarily from what I do.

I'm more comfortable now knowing you guys weren't able to log on this afternoon. Man I was a one man army over on that thread,getting it and giving it.

Bewbs I pm'd ya over there also,Quite a performance (applause}

I thought like Nick,you were setting a trap.

The bottom line is Paul has to somehoe see himself as a result,If its due to this forum making that happen,I say,good job. These things certainly would never be able to be sais in the wagon section for sure.

It is a good feeling for me to be able to have my say,without being banned,or misunderstood. This will put it to rest for me,after one heck of a long ban this year.

The misc section will always be a place where I frequent,for entertainment,and the odd time up to date information about friends.Thats not for everyone and nor should it be,it is a great stress relief for me, I don't have to explain.

Thats my rant,hope everyone is enjoying this good weather,I sure am loving the oil bill this month in the house of sadness,compared to other years. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: ISSF back up...   ISSF back up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Ok
I had to be called in from my wagon vacation. Cool

This forum was created to give the wagon guys a place to hang without being singled out for what ever reason the mods had for the treatment of those who were frequenting the wagon section of the ISSF last winter.

This thread is about the Issf forum being back up, and if it does not get back on track, I am affraid it is going to have to be deleted or at the very least locked. We wanted our own forum, we have it, leave it at that. Please don't drag that bs here. I understand that this is our forum, and we should be able to say what we want, but when this forum was created to get away from the bs, why drag it here?

Bill

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: ISSF back up...   ISSF back up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Who's that guy "IMPALADAKID"? Kind of vaguely remember him around here. Been a while though, a long while.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: ISSF back up...   ISSF back up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:23 pm

I just needed to vent a little. Probably went about it in all the wrong ways.

I expect the only thing on earth that will ever be different is that I burned a bridge or two along the way.

Lame.

Also, am I the only one to wonder why funeral homes don't have a marquee like a movie theatre that says "NOW SHOWING" ?
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: ISSF back up...   ISSF back up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:14 am

I'll say this,. i appreciate this forum here,. it has lots of character brought about by a solid core of wagon enthusiasts, most folks here appreciate each other (and their unique quirks etc,.)
The issf is the main platform for newbies and cliques,. but there's been more interesting threads and pics started and posted here,.sometimes they're cross posted to issf,. if this ceases,. then wagon owners will find this place and read the info and interesting stuff here,.
So invite all your freinds,. add the link at the bottom of your issf signatures etc,.
It,s still a free country for folks to be able to choose where they want to hang out,.
Thanks mike dbeasst for your patience in moderating,. sometimes the odd bad language slides in,. but men are men and it oft times makes a point,.

Bewbs, you are the man, reading your frustration, and your venting is fun,. coming from you its allowed,. i doubt i,d be given the same leeway,. Suspect your venting is echoed by most here,. too bad its falling on deaf ears,.

nick
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: ISSF back up...   ISSF back up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:35 am

silverfox103 wrote:
Who's that guy "IMPALADAKID"? Kind of vaguely remember him around here. Been a while though, a long while.

Tom C.
I just flew in from Germany, and my arms are tired........... Thank you very much, be here all week! Razz
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: ISSF back up...   ISSF back up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:49 am

silverfox103 wrote:

Tom C.

I know one thing, he regrets selling his wagon and going to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: ISSF back up...   ISSF back up... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:03 am

Nick, thank you for the complement. Smile

All, let this thread die please. I don't want to have to lock it. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISSF back up...   ISSF back up... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISSF back up...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2