GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back Seat for RMW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:34 am

I have the back seat from a 96 RMW. I am not going to use it. I am staying with cloth. (Pretty sure it was a 96)

Anyone have use for it? Excellent shape ... 20 bucks?

Back Seat for RMW P1010022

Back to top Go down

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Dont need the seat but sure would love some pics of that beautiful wagon to see!
Jim
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Keep it for me, please. I need the front buckets in leather, too.
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Quote :
Dont need the seat but sure would love some pics of that beautiful wagon to see!
Jim

You sure know how to hit a guy where he lives! I'll line some up and post them in the pics area.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Quote :
Keep it for me, please. I need the front buckets in leather, too. ~ Jay

Great, the back seat is yours. 20 seem fair? Don't know of any buckets but I'll keep an eye.

Now if only I could sell the set for the Sedan I'd have my garage back ... that and my computer business I crammed in there when I retired.

Say ... you don't need any comp....
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Is the set you have for the sedan the same? Leather? If so, I'll take the fronts!

LMK

Jason.
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:35 pm

The pattern does not match. The sedan set is from a RMS Ltd with Power, Lumbar and Heat.

The back seat for the wagon is above, see the "ribbed" pattern? The front seats for the sedan are more of a solid flat pattern:

Back Seat for RMW P1010018

Not a match at all as far as the pattern goes. The limited seats were going to go in my wagon but I'm keeping her original. They are so nice I paid a pretty penny for them.

By the way, if anyone needs the plastic frame seen to the right of the driver's seat it's a freebie. I pulled that out when I installed the shades for the roof window. All ya gotta do is pay for the shipping. Otherwise, the garbage man gets it.

These are the seats (front and back) I have listed for $250 OBO. Don't fret the depressions in the pics ... I had these covered to protect them and the depression is from styrofoam blocks. They'll pop back out when used and stretched again.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Ah, yes. Limiteds. I am looking for non-limited fronts. I'll still take the back, of course.

Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Of course.

Wish I had seen your message about the 3rd row seat ... dang!!
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:08 am

jayoldschool wrote:
Ah, yes. Limiteds. I am looking for non-limited fronts. I'll still take the back, of course.

Christmas has come and a new lot has appeared to be placed in the garage for storage. Time for these seats to go too.

Where are we with this??
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:34 pm

PM me your address so I can get it picked up.

Jason.
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 pm

I have sent you the info ... I really need this moved as I am getting heat from my significant other.

Do you still want this back seat??
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Sorry, I was on vacation. The person who I thought could get it, can't. I will check with someone else. If that falls through, do you want to just mail me the skins?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Seat for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Seat for RMW   Back Seat for RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Seat for RMW
Page 1 of 1