GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So what are your plans for the winter?

Go down 
+23
matthimself456
200OZ
s1l1sc
JoeT
Sprocket
a1awind
DBeaSSt
1phastsswagon
81X11
phantom 309
buickestate
Nick Danger
jasonlachapelle
ChevyChugg
Al H.
MarcinV8
Deadmanonduty
lakeffect
Krzdimond
Bewber
Cadet57
BigBlackBeaSSt
toomanytoyz
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

So what are your plans for the winter? Empty
PostSubject: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 pm

I know, I understand that not all of us have to put the toys away for the winter, but you may have a project lined up too... So feel free to join in!

I have QUITE a list for the Marshmallow this winter. Hope I can get to it all!
-fix quarters and other spots and repaint whole car (color and scheme YTB determined)
-install vette 13" front brakes
-install built SS disc, trutrak'd, 3.42 rear
-install UMI U&L rear control arms
-install new rear shocks and do Gerry's airbag trick
-install panther rear bar
-trim 1/2 coil from Hotchkis front springs
-install old Impala engine
-get tranny freshened
-install 2400 stall converter
-install new headers and exhaust
-install new front seats
-completely remove interior, sound deaden, reinstall
-new tires

And that's just the wagon!

I also have a list for the Snowbird! The caddy will get some attention, but most will come once the Marshmallow is done.
-paint
-dvd receiver and headrest monitors
-some sort of subs, probably 10's in the rear deck
-impala ss wheels with deville caps (got em!)
-Flowmaster American Thunder tailpipes on otherwise stock exhaust
-lower it. SS springs? Maybe. Might just trim the fronts and run SS rears but I dont want to kill the ride!
-I'm sure I'll think of more!

So... Whatchoo got goin on???

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Well, I'll definitely be installing new rear LCAs. Not aftermarket though, can't afford.

Planned on doing the ol' Crovo special too, but not sure now. Some other things have come up that are non-wagon related that are going to eat into my time for sure. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:18 pm

I just plan on surviving until next spring in the same shape I am at present.Dont like to set
myself for failure!
Jim
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Adding a pedal!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:06 pm

-Finally get the rest of the body work done.
-Reskin my rear seat with the gray 9C1 covers I have
-Install 9C1 cluster
-paint 15x8 rally rims
-R&R the rear end
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Get the '51 truck running by spring.

Acquire a TBI wagon and a new sawzall for my super secret build to be unveiled at the 2012 Back to the Bricks and Woodward.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Seeing as I JUST got the title in today for the replacement to the "parts hungry bitch" (bought a 2004 Chevy Express 3500 extended wheelbase van), I am going to get the wagon back into "show ready" condition. Then sell her off to the highest bidder. 90 thousand hard miles in 5 1/2 years was more than she could handle and I will be replacing the rear bearings and pinion yet again. (maybe just replace the whole frigging axle...)

Drivers seat needs replacing... springs poking out of the seat....
Throw in a center console
steering wheel re-dyed
fix the drivers door panel
fix the clear coat issues/ dents/ scratches, etc.
replace the cheap quasi-chrome plastic parts under the hood
buff out the wheels - then clear them so they stay that way Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:27 am

Replacing a head gasket.

Polishing plenum, runners, valve covers and wheels.

Installing dual electric fans (removing single mechanical)

Having Mini-Copper hood scoop installed, hood repainted (hopefully by Jarod).

Detailing engine bay better to clean up appearance.

Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Fix wind whistles
Corvette Fuel rail covers
Find and stop oil leak
Opti maybe
Electric cooling fans
seal exhaust leaks
Window rollers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Oh, I might have to add front window rollers to my plans. My front windows last night were slllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Sad
Back to top Go down
MarcinV8

MarcinV8

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:02 pm

You guys plan a lot of stuff to do. My plan is modest.
Wagon:
- fill the gaps in the trunk (there are some missing parts like rear floor section)
- flock the trunk area
- buy an armrest with cup holders. This one: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img13/8262/0506191146.jpg
(can you imagine that european version didn't have any cup holder? It was weird for me when i bought '96 Ford Scorpio but the caprice - I'm shocked)
- some small things that occur out of nowhere

Sedan:
- keep it in one piece during winter because I drive to work using side windows Cool

Last edited by MarcinV8 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to do update)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:38 pm

That's my photo of my Roadmaster armrest!

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
MarcinV8

MarcinV8

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Stingroo wrote:
That's my photo of my Roadmaster armrest!

Awesome.
Google Wink
Thanks, thats the best I could find. Maybe you want to get rid of that armrest...? Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:40 pm

That's funny.

What color is your interior? If it's red, I have that armrest still and it's not being used... lol
Back to top Go down
MarcinV8

MarcinV8

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 pm

No, my interior is blue but I know a good upholsterer Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 pm

MarcinV8 wrote:
No, my interior is blue but I know a good upholsterer Smile

I have an idea here! Sting, your interior is red. So is my brothers '93. He's using a blue armrest that Marcin wants.... Everybody wins! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Al H.

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 pm

"... you can't go making your plans known, the information could fall into the wrong hands."

exactly... sooner or later our wives find out. Then we are screwed, but not in the good way.

Dave

Something really wierd happened just now...
I'm editing someone elses's posts.. That shouldn't be happening.

Dave Buchholz - Lakeffect

Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Getting out of B-Bodies for now...probably be back but it'll be a while. I'll still hang around I'm sure
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Bewber wrote:
Get the '51 truck running by spring.

Acquire a TBI wagon and a new sawzall for my super secret build to be unveiled at the 2012 Back to the Bricks and Woodward.

consider acquiring convert2diesel's wagon. I can help with delivery. It's in nice shape and it would be a waste to junk it.
Back to top Go down
Al H.

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 am

Al H. wrote:

has ridiculous priorities like paying for the house and buying food.

BEER is food. So are Slim Jims and twinkies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:26 am

Thats a very interesting picture you have painted in my minds eye!
Thank You Al
What a Face
Jim
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:35 am

Al H. wrote:
"... you can't go making your plans known, the information could fall into the wrong hands."

exactly... sooner or later our wives find out. Then we are screwed, but not in the good way.

Dave

Something really wierd happened just now...
I'm editing someone elses's posts.. That shouldn't be happening.

Dave Buchholz - Lakeffect

It's a mod power. When I'm a moderator, I keep hitting 'Edit' instead of 'Quote'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
Al H.

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 am

Flasheroo wrote:
Thats a very interesting picture you have painted in my minds eye!
Thank You Al
What a Face
Jim

It was moderated out.Question
May have been too much for some to comprehend, the world may not be ready yet.

If she has her old uniform maybe I can get her to pose so I can get some pics next time she gets gas?
If I'm still alive after I ask her.Very Happy
I know beer is food, I'd starve to death if it wasn't, but they won't take food stamps for it when I ride my pink undersized little girls bicycle down to the 7-11 to pick up a six because my license was suspended for eating and driving??? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:19 am

Al, I apologize, but the same thing happened again. I'm not trying to intentionally edit or mod your comments. I was just trying to quote them and instead it somehow turned into an edit. As Nick danger suggests, I must be hitting the wrong button. I'm sorry it happened.

Please feel free to go back in and change them back.

Dave

(although a picture of you riding a pink undersized girls bike may make some here violently sick, the sheep and I would laugh our butts off)
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:37 am

I've got that same armrest in blue doing nothing here, also have one in tan...

Last edited by buickestate on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:58 am

lakeffect wrote:
Replacing a head gasket

pull the belt,. pull the t-stat,.fill it up with coolant till the level is at the t-stat,. start it up and look for bubbles coming up from 1 side or the other,.
be kinda silly to pop a head off when maybe all you need is
A, thermostat that works,.
B, waterpump turning the right way,.
C,. more timing in your tune,.
D, more purple pullies,

Nick.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Then again again, sometimes a blown gasket is a blown gasket.

Granted the tune is not where I want it to be. Filthy rich on Acceleration Enrichment, needs improvement.

Might even be the exhaust system getting whacked too often and putting undue stress into the heads, although that's why I used a flexible coupling to the headers.

More purple pulleys will definitely help though, for sure.

Last edited by lakeffect on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Roadmaster Wagon:
- Install Z28 gauges
- Re-paint roof rack Satin Black
- Have front and rear bumpers re-painted
- Sort out the shocks and rear springs...figure out tire wear
- Plugs, wires..

Cutlass:
- Install the '71 350 and sort out wiring plus add dual exhaust
- Order a dash-cap and t-top sun shades
- Fix the rust spot on the lower right front of passenger door

Grand Prix:
- Figure out hesitation just off idle...coil pack?
- Replace leaking steering rack
- Replace worn buttons on steering wheel

'67 GTO:
- Keep warm and dry in the garage until further notice......

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Al H.

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:57 pm

lakeffect wrote:
Al, I apologize, but the same thing happened again. I'm not trying to intentionally edit or mod your comments. I was just trying to quote them and instead it somehow turned into an edit. As Nick danger suggests, I must be hitting the wrong button. I'm sorry it happened.

Please feel free to go back in and change them back.

Dave

(although a picture of you riding a pink undersized girls bike may make some here violently sick, the sheep and I would laugh our butts off)

If I didn't know better I'd say there was a plot of indeterminable size against me.

I only have to drive a few miles south to get pics of guys like that on bicycles, never fail to see them when I go to the parts store.
They all have least one 80's Camaro and a pickup truck sitting on blocks in their driveways permanently, it's mandatory and a serious code violation if you don't in that city.
How they stay on their kid's bike with their knees hitting their chins with a six pack in one arm while weaving down the gravel shoulder without falling over is beyond me, they must get a lot of practice.

Sheep????
Ever hear the station wagon and pig joke?
If not you will now, I hope it isn't too off-color for this forum.

"A farmer had five female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them. At the fair, he met another farmer who owned five male pigs. After talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50. The farmers lived sixty miles apart. So, they agreed to drive thirty miles each, and find a field in which to let the pigs mate.

The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 A.M., loaded the pigs into the family station wagon, which was the only vehicle he had, and drove the thirty miles. While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, "How will I know if they are pregnant?"

The other farmer replied, "If they're lying in the grass in the morning, they're pregnant. If they're in the mud, they're not."

The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud. So he hosed them off, loaded them into the family station wagon again and proceeded to try again. This continued each morning for more than a week.

The next morning he was too tired to get out of bed. He called to his wife, "Honey, please look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or in the grass."

"Neither,"yelled his wife, "They're in the station wagon and one of them is honking the horn."

Posting things like this is what I do in the winter so I'm still on subject, a wagon is involved too.Laughing
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Trying to decide on what route to go with ours. Continue with the base I have, and work on adding more of the SS conversion or switching it up, and do a more modern style Hurst Olds 442 Wagon.

Not to many of those out there, and have some really good ideas on doing that as well.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Maybe fly to NH and indefinitely "borrow" a nice red Fleetwood. You know, to keep it out of the snow of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:25 pm

I liked the pig joke. Having station wagons in it, it even was topical

Once again Al. My sincere apologies fro the screw up. (My bad!)

Mike, will you be borrowing the red wagon from anyone we know?
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 pm

lakeffect wrote:
Then again again, sometimes a blown gasket is a blown gasket.

Of course,. based on your in depth investigation what else could it be,. car heats up, boils over,. definitely head gasket,. no questions needed.,.
i just thought you might like to learn how to determine which side has failed,.

Carry on,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Thanks for the encouragement Nick. Perhaps I didn't explain the symptoms well enough, that more diagnosis might be needed.

In this case, it was easy to see steam coming up from the back side of the #8 cylinder. So even with my limited ability (and a mirror) it was easy to figure out where the issue was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Al you call that off color?
Jim
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:28 pm

lakeffect wrote:
Thanks for the encouragement Nick. Perhaps I didn't explain the symptoms well enough, that more diagnosis might be needed.

In this case, it was easy to see steam coming up from the back side of the #8 cylinder. So even with my limited ability (and a mirror) it was easy to figure out where the issue was.

there's a lot of gasket to 'burn away' for the coolant to get to the outside,.if the gasket is compromised where it meets the block enough for it to leak externally,.then it was installed incorrectly,.
Your heat out let is in that back corner isn't it?
Did you use MLS gaskets?

nick
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:31 pm

for TiKi....
hardwood floor in the cargo area ..not sure how to do it yet.
center console and buckets.
3:42 gears and an obd1 retro fit.

for KoNnI...not sure yet. at bill and bewbs suggestion i am gonna have someone (who is better than i) cut and polish her in the spring. i may stain the plywood i have down in the trunk. (interem owner used it to haul greasy parts so the cargo area carpet is toast. ) wouldn't mind getting the hitch put on.
but as for now....TiKi is sleeping inthe TiKi HuT
So what are your plans for the winter? 2011-12-04171738

Last edited by a1awind on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:36 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Maybe fly to NH and indefinitely "borrow" a nice red Fleetwood. You know, to keep it out of the snow of course. Wink
you may be able to come to pittsburgh and get one in blue...ill try to go get pic's and infor tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:

It could happen. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Too many cars and projects to single out, but these two WILL happen:

Ruby will be back on the road in the next month as my boy's first car.
Jade will get pulled out of the side yard and get it running again (bad fuel pump)

Austin Healey got put back on the road today, just in time for car show season down here.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:

It could happen. Wink
....after all it is for sale!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Bonneville project list:
- install new floor carpet
- install Grand Prix console/floor shifter
- repair/replace rear seat cover (match the front seats if I can find the material)
- install quick ratio steering gear
- install 1.25" front sway bar and rear sway bar
- install new transmission cross member
- install dual exhaust

That will probably take me all the way to spring.....
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:42 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:

It could happen. Wink
....after all it is for sale!!!!!!
so is this 1994!
So what are your plans for the winter? 2011-12-05151822

So what are your plans for the winter? 2011-12-05151744

So what are your plans for the winter? 2011-12-05151839

this was the only rust i could see....
So what are your plans for the winter? 2011-12-05151858

the owner wasn't home so i couldn't hear it run or see if it was a tow pack.
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Moving - Hopefully without too much fuss.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:37 pm

New front end components and the rear end R&R have taken priority over the rest of my projects so to help hide the hideous unfilled trim studs I broke out the heat gun and my 3M trim tape:

So what are your plans for the winter? IMG_20111205_144430
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Wow, some of you have a lot planed. I'm going to try and get the BMW E36 headlights to fit nicely, and get the '08 Chrysler radio to work in the same wagon. My biggest issue will be keeping the rust from eating my wagon too bad this winter as I have no beater this year. Any one have any clear euro style headlight lenses they want to sell?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:21 pm

I can't wait to see if that Chrysler radio works. I am really hoping for a write up on that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm

I mean, we KNOW it works, we just need to find out HOW.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Stingroo wrote:

Ditto I want one too!

- Mike

Oh and PS, I slapped my stock radio the other night when my Ben Folds CD started skipping and the bass and treble lights came back to life. cheers
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Stingroo wrote:

It's still a Chrysler product. No guarantees that it works at all. Just look at their cars. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what are your plans for the winter?   So what are your plans for the winter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what are your plans for the winter?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next