GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i need 2 armrests and an ashtray!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
straitjacket68

i need 2 armrests and an ashtray! Empty
PostSubject: i need 2 armrests and an ashtray!   i need 2 armrests and an ashtray! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:00 pm

hi fellas, i need two armrests for a 91 caprice wagon. i dont care what color they are . i need both the front passenger and drivers side door armrests. i also need an ashtray too for the same car. any help would be greatly appreciated
thank you
straitjacket billy
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: i need 2 armrests and an ashtray!   i need 2 armrests and an ashtray! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:52 pm

You talking about a door ashtray or the one in the dash? If it's the one in the dash do you need the whole drawer thing the ashtray goes into or just the removable metal tray part itself? Going to a yard this weekend that had a couple TBI Caprices last time, I could keep my eye out.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: i need 2 armrests and an ashtray!   i need 2 armrests and an ashtray! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:23 pm

I have a number of arm rests in different colors. What color would you prefer, I have a pair in saphire blue and a pair in dark maple red. Pricing for repaired arm rests is $50 for a pair shipped. A passenger's side is $25, and a driver's side $35 singly. I do not have an ash tray at this time.
Back to top Go down
straitjacket68

PostSubject: Re: i need 2 armrests and an ashtray!   i need 2 armrests and an ashtray! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 pm

i need the dash ashtray please.
straitjacket billy
Back to top Go down
straitjacket68

PostSubject: Re: i need 2 armrests and an ashtray!   i need 2 armrests and an ashtray! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:48 pm

only the removable meta ashtray from dash.
fred pm sent
straitjacket billy
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: i need 2 armrests and an ashtray!   i need 2 armrests and an ashtray! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:12 pm

straitjacket68 wrote:
only the removable meta ashtray from dash.
fred pm sent
straitjacket billy
I've got a clean one, $10 shipped. If you want it, PM me your address.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need 2 armrests and an ashtray!   i need 2 armrests and an ashtray! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need 2 armrests and an ashtray!
Page 1 of 1