GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quarter Panel Emblems ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

Quarter Panel Emblems ??  Empty
PostSubject: Quarter Panel Emblems ??    Quarter Panel Emblems ??  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am

Is there any one who makes the Wagon SS quarter panel emblems? Would like to find the same style as on the Impala SS before I go and look on having decals done
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Panel Emblems ??    Quarter Panel Emblems ??  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 am

I can do it. What size and color do you want?
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Panel Emblems ??    Quarter Panel Emblems ??  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 am

Bewber can do the decals or the "Raised Style" like on the Impala
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Panel Emblems ??    Quarter Panel Emblems ??  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:39 am

I just have regular vinyl. The factory Impala SS emblem is also a sticker, but it's a different kind of stuff than what almost anyone will be able to do. It's kind of a neat material. You can get raised stuff from places that do logos for football helmets and stuff like that, but it's raised via a hardened clear liquid - which is there to protect the actual sticker, and it's typically raised alot more than the stock emblem.

I'm not trying to discourage you. Just trying to share what little I know about raised emblems, etc - and please know that if I had a source for you to get exactly what you were after, I'd link you to it in a second. Please share if you do fins a place too.

Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Panel Emblems ??    Quarter Panel Emblems ??  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:21 pm

I think fins are passe` today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Panel Emblems ??    Quarter Panel Emblems ??  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 pm

I know a guy who does them in stainless steel, and I suppose you could just paint those?
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Panel Emblems ??    Quarter Panel Emblems ??  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:46 pm

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Panel Emblems ??    Quarter Panel Emblems ??  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quarter Panel Emblems ??
Page 1 of 1