GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Precise location of rear quarter and tailgate emblems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ayilar

ayilar

Precise location of rear quarter and tailgate emblems Empty
PostSubject: Precise location of rear quarter and tailgate emblems   Precise location of rear quarter and tailgate emblems Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 5:17 pm

I recently replaced the woodgrain vinyl on my 1996 RMW. I used material provided by stripeman.com and it looks great. What was not great was the number of clips that broke in the process, but luckily several forum members came through and sold me clips they had -- so all is good.

At this stage, the only thing left is to reattach the Roadmaster scripts on their rear quarters, and the Buick and Estate Wagon scripts on the tailgate. They had been removed by a previous owner on my car, so I know the approximate location of those items, but would like the reattachment to be perfect.

--> could someone be kind enough to measure the distance from the right- and top-edges on the tailgate, and from the rear- an top-edges of the rear quarter panels?

Thanks a lot!

Back to top Go down

Precise location of rear quarter and tailgate emblems
Page 1 of 1