GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can anyone ID this hitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can anyone ID this hitch Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone ID this hitch   Can anyone ID this hitch Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 am

Hi, I was looking for a Class III hitch for my '95 Roadmaster Wagon. Someone said they got one off a Roadmaster Wagon & said it was not rotting and was good structurally. This is what they sent me:
Can anyone ID this hitch IMG_7609
Can anyone ID this hitch IMG_7608
Can anyone ID this hitch IMG_7604

Will this even fit a '95 Roadmaster Wagon? It doesn't seem to line up? If it will fit, does anyone know how to install it?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Can anyone ID this hitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone ID this hitch   Can anyone ID this hitch Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am

I do not know what the brand name is. The right side flange for the frame looks like it is bent. The design appears to be for a 91-93, because of the hole for the exhaust on the right side, and the fact that the other side does not have the hole.

The small vertical flanges bolt to the lower bumper shock to frame mounts, and use the same bolts. The hole in the large flange bolts to the bottom of the frame rail. There may or may not be a hole present. The bolt for the flange to frame should have a 3/4 inch head.
Back to top Go down

Can anyone ID this hitch
Page 1 of 1