GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frozen in Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Frozen in Time Empty
PostSubject: Frozen in Time   Frozen in Time Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:07 pm

This is the Chrysler/Jeep......and AMC/Plymouth? dealer in Fredericksburg Texas. Those signs have been there since the 80's, nice!

Frozen in Time 314145_114476212036500_1790517213_n_zpsbd15d223

......we fear change Laughing
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

Frozen in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen in Time   Frozen in Time Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 pm

I just love stuff like that. I wonder how they've managed to get away with keeping that signage up?

I'm pretty sure there is a Chrysler/Jeep dealer around here that still has "Jeep/Eagle" signage around. About ten years ago, there was a more or less abandoned Ford dealership that still had never-sold, showroom new vehicles from the 1970s sitting inside. It was just like time had stopped and then the old man who owned it passed away...not long after that, everything was auctioned off and the building boarded up.
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/

Frozen in Time
Page 1 of 1