GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sedan seat removal...need help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

Sedan seat removal...need help! Empty
PostSubject: Sedan seat removal...need help!   Sedan seat removal...need help! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Well I am going to look at a Roadmaster Sedan tomorrow that I want to take the interior out of. I need to know how remove the seats. I have never done this before and could use some pointers!

The fronts seem fairly easy, I imagine you just unbolt them from the floor. (or is there more to take into account?) The rear seats however seem like more of a challenge. How do I even start to attempt this?

Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Sedan seat removal...need help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedan seat removal...need help!   Sedan seat removal...need help! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:39 pm

take the bottom of the seat and push it back toward the trunk with your knee and lift up. Do this on both sides and the bottom should be out.

2 (or 4) bolts hold the bottom of the seat back. Remove by pushing straight up on the seat.

VERY easy, you will need a star driver socket.
Back to top Go down

Sedan seat removal...need help!
Page 1 of 1