GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wtb a few occ parts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepyzombie

wtb a few occ parts Empty
PostSubject: wtb a few occ parts   wtb a few occ parts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 am

I'm needing a few parts for my 92 occ.

I'm needing the center emblem

wtb a few occ parts 2013-01-19111848
I'm needing this trim piece

wtb a few occ parts 2013-01-19111858
And I'm needing the drivers side seatbelt buckle preferably in blue.

Thanks, sleepy.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: wtb a few occ parts   wtb a few occ parts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 am

Those parts are all in San Antonio at Pick-N-Pull. Road trip? They have three OCC wagons in there, or did last time I snuck down there.

If I get a hall pass anytime soon I'll run down and yank those.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: wtb a few occ parts   wtb a few occ parts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 am

If you see one at a salvage yard, yank the whole grille. Those badges are stuck on, they are translucent and there is a piece of metallic "foil" behind it to make it look reflective. It ALWAYS tears during removal.

I've got a couple spares but haven't yet tried to figure out how to reinstall it along with the reflective piece.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: wtb a few occ parts   wtb a few occ parts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:48 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:

I've got a couple spares but haven't yet tried to figure out how to reinstall it along with the reflective piece.

Why not use some of that aluminum foil tape. Should provide some decent reflection. Or maybe some bare metal foil that car modelers use.
Back to top Go down
sleepyzombie

PostSubject: Re: wtb a few occ parts   wtb a few occ parts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 pm

81X11 wrote:
Those parts are all in San Antonio at Pick-N-Pull. Road trip? They have three OCC wagons in there, or did last time I snuck down there.

If I get a hall pass anytime soon I'll run down and yank those.

-Mike

If you could do that I'd be very grateful. I'm about 8 hours from s.a. I'd throw ya a fee for your time.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: wtb a few occ parts   wtb a few occ parts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:13 pm

The belt line emblem is reverse painted with candy apple red and a couple of coats of silver undercoat behind it. Like painting a candy apple car backwards. Then you can install it with a dab of windshield urethane.

I think I have the trim piece, but I will have to look at my odds an ends. They are held on with two sided tape, which is not reliable. If I have it, $10

I have a pair of saphire blue buckles with the center belt for sure. I would like to sell them as a set. I would like $40 shipped for the buckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtb a few occ parts   wtb a few occ parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtb a few occ parts
Page 1 of 1