GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kansas City guys, LAB/wood '91 RMW parting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GN1220

Kansas City guys, LAB/wood '91 RMW parting Empty
PostSubject: Kansas City guys, LAB/wood '91 RMW parting   Kansas City guys, LAB/wood '91 RMW parting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Called on an ad today on Craigslist about a totaled '91 RMW. I bought a tailgate and a nice driver side quarter stainless trim off of the car but everything else, from the front doors back, is still there. The car has a nice blue cloth interior, pass front door, both rear doors etc. are all nice. I will help get parts but you have to deal with the seller and get prices. I just don't have the time to haggle over every little item but if I could get a list and make a trip out there I will.

1991 buike roadmaster woody wagon wrecked - $800 -
Back to top Go down
GN1220

Kansas City guys, LAB/wood '91 RMW parting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, LAB/wood '91 RMW parting   Kansas City guys, LAB/wood '91 RMW parting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:59 pm

The thing at the bottom is supposed to be a link to the ad. Don't know what happened.
Back to top Go down

Kansas City guys, LAB/wood '91 RMW parting
Page 1 of 1