GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GN1220

Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Empty
PostSubject: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:44 pm

White/blue leather, pretty rough but still has the dash, radio, rack cross bar, etc. Go pick it clean!
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:35 pm

How is the leather??? I have been looking for TBI blue leather for my wagon...
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Honestly I didn't inspect it that close. I could go back and take a peek if you would like. But, I would imagine shipping would be a killer.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah, shipping the seats complete would be costly but just the covers is reasonable. If you would be willing to strip the covers off the seats that is.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Let me try to get a few pics and let you look at them. Are you interested in both fronts or front and rear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:09 pm

How about the gauge cluster and A/C controls, both with as much pigtail as you can pull out of the dash and cut off?
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:21 pm

I would need front & rear... What a Face
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:35 pm

UberWagon wrote:
How about the gauge cluster and A/C controls, both with as much pigtail as you can pull out of the dash and cut off?

I can't imagine it would be over $30 but I would have to check to be sure. Shipping, I have no clue. I wouldn't mind pulling the parts at all. The biggest issue is time. I get off of work at 2:00 and have to pick my daughter up @ 3:00 so, other than the weekend, I can only go when I get out of work early. But, I love to leave early so I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:36 am

First off shipping would be to Florida so that wouldn't be a problem. Second, I fully understand having no time, if you can't manage to get back over to the junkyard that's cool, don't make any special trips on my accord. Family comes first in my book.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:41 am

Same goes here... Don't inconvienence yourself on my behalf... (unless a low milage 92/3 RMS shows up with a mint blue leather interior!! lol) I'd kill for the leather from one of them for my wgn... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull   Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kansas City guys, 92 CC at Pick&Pull
Page 1 of 1