GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Folding front seat/storage armrest?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Folding front seat/storage armrest? Empty
PostSubject: Folding front seat/storage armrest?   Folding front seat/storage armrest? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:30 am

My car is dark blue leather. I know the 91-93 Roady and Fleetwoods have the correct armrest/consoles, but are there any other cars that I might look in?? I want it to look stock..

My '95 Park Ave Ultra had a similar console, but I do not think the H-Body armrests are as wide as the B-body.

Any responses are appreciated!

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folding front seat/storage armrest?   Folding front seat/storage armrest? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:19 pm

B-bodies are pretty much the only ones that will fit the width, as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

PostSubject: Re: Folding front seat/storage armrest?   Folding front seat/storage armrest? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:50 pm

H/C body arm rests are prob half the width. Look in any Caprice, Roadmaster or Fleetwood. Two different styles were offered. Full opening with flip out cupholders ( My prefered option) or the two part that folds open to expose cup holders (COL just installed in his OCC). Dark blue would probably be 91-93.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Folding front seat/storage armrest?   Folding front seat/storage armrest? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Thanks all
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Folding front seat/storage armrest?   Folding front seat/storage armrest? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Gastt wrote:
H/C body arm rests are prob half the width. Look in any Caprice, Roadmaster or Fleetwood. Two different styles were offered. Full opening with flip out cupholders ( My prefered option).

I can't speak on the width but if it matters this style flip-out holder will interchange between the two cars. My RMW was missing this part and found several in Park Avenues and such.
Back to top Go down
rkmdogs

rkmdogs

PostSubject: Re: Folding front seat/storage armrest?   Folding front seat/storage armrest? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:19 pm

I had finally found one, and installed it in my wagon that I sold last fall.
I gave the buyer the original one from the car.
I have one that I made and pics of it should still be on this website.
Call me if you are interested.--- or better yet, send me an e-mail!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Folding front seat/storage armrest?   Folding front seat/storage armrest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Folding front seat/storage armrest?
Page 1 of 1