GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need various small parts...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
s1l1sc

Need various small parts... Empty
PostSubject: Need various small parts...   Need various small parts... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:32 pm

This might belong in body work?

I am looking for the bumper struts/pistons for the rear bumper. (The hydraulic cylinder that gets crushed when you get hit). Does anyone know a part number or know who might have them in stock? Looked on Rock Auto, but did not see them.

Also need the cable that goes inside the tailgate, connecting the "Gate Ajar" sensor to the rest of the wiring harness. Anyone know a part number for this?

Finally getting the last couple of items fixed...
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Need various small parts...   Need various small parts... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:08 pm

The rear bumper shocks should be the same as the sedan. The cable is only available from the junk yard. You will probably have to get a member to grab one for you. If the connector is the same as another switch, you can use any that will fit the sensor. I will check the connector for fittament tomorrow. It should be the same as the switch on the gate glass release switch.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Need various small parts...   Need various small parts... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:18 am

Moving this to parts wanted. Smile

You might try gmpartsdirect.com for the bumper shocks, They have them listed for the '95 Fleetwood.

I may have a tailgate wiring harness, I'll have to look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need various small parts...   Need various small parts... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need various small parts...
Page 1 of 1