GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phantom 309

phantom 309

buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels? Empty
PostSubject: buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels?   buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:41 am

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?singlepart=1&partnumber=9592249

Has any one tried these?
i can't find any dimensions on them,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels?   buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:19 pm

I believe they are too big. I went through this when I first got the 92. I went so far as going to the local Buick dealer, and got a salesman to walk around with me as I popped caps off cars on the lot to measure to see if they fit SS wheels. Never found any that fit. Of course, that was almost ten years ago...
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels?   buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:46 pm

I tried them, they're too small for my OZ's and too big for Impala SS wheels. I have one of those caps off a '98 LeSabre, they are 7", maybe 6 15/16" in diameter. You're looking for 6 5/8" diameter right?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels?   buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

buick centre caps,.fit SS wheels?
Page 1 of 1