GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts

Go down 
+7
goldsswagon
phantom 309
silverfox103
yakko
mtrhead79
BigBlackBeaSSt
lakeffect
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lakeffect

lakeffect

Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Empty
PostSubject: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Ok fellow wagonfester folks, the design has been Ok'd by the printer and finalized. It will be Black ink on red shirts, per my prior thread on event t-shirts. this year, shirts will not be limited to only those attending this years Wagonfest. If you want a shirt, I'll get it made. You can leave your message here or Pm me as well.

They can only be ordered one way. Prepaid. $10.00 per shirt for adult: small, med large and extra large. $11.00 for 2xl
 There will a $4.00 charge to mail it to you if you are not attending wagonfest, Otherwise the expectation is that you'll be picking it up there.
 Checks can be made and sent as follows to:

Dave Buchholz
 57 Northaven Terrace
 Rochester NY 14621

The printer has extended the deadline. All payment must be received by 07/21/2013 to place the order in time for production to allow delivery at Wagonfest.

Dave

Last edited by lakeffect on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Can we Paypal you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:38 am

Any info on the measurements of the shirts? I really like this design, but I don't know if I'd wear a small or a medium....

Also, yes; paypal? I don't even HAVE personal checks. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:36 pm

some of us would need bigger than a 2xl
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Sorry, I will check with the printer on Monday to see if there is a greater price differential
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:04 pm

So... info on measurement of shirts? Paypal?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:35 pm

No paypal as of yet.  Still checking on additional size costs. Heard from the printer, no reference made by him yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Measurements in my case, not costs.
Back to top Go down
yakko

yakko

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:54 am

Larger sizes would be good! I like a little room in mine since I'm a big dude.Smile
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:16 pm

I' will have the costs of the larger shirts posted over the wwekend. I am told it will only be a "couple of bucks" more for 2xl and 3xl.

Dave
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:57 pm

$$$ sent today for registration and T-shirt.

thanks

Tom

( edit .. Received it.. Dave)
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:44 am

I have the costs as follows;
 adult S,M L & XL  is $10.00
Adult 2X is 12.00
Adult 3X is $13.00

As mentioned  previously, you don't have to attend to buy a shirt. Packaging and shipping to  continental USA addresses  $3.00

The simple assumption is that if shipping is not included, you will be either attending Wagonfest , or you have made arrangements for someone who is attending to pick them up for you.

Dave
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:41 pm

So far there has been only one order received for  Wagonfest shirts. There will be only one printing. If you have intentions of ordering, I need to know now. I also need to receive payment by 07/21/13.

Last edited by lakeffect on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 am

Come on guys, lets not wait till the last minute. Get the orders in and support Dave for all his hard work.

Tom
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:55 am

I very much appreciate the work of anyone that takes this on. I saw what Mike and Joel went through in the past. You all have my Kudo's. That being said, it (the shirt) is just not my taste this year. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 am

Tim, is it the color combo or the general design.  I simply tried to make it different than past years, and not repeat what has already been done. Since nothing is printed yet, there may be some room to consider a white outline on a black shirt, if that generates more interest.

If it's the design it self, I don't have time to make alterations. What make some happy turns another off. I chose the rear view as it is intentionally more nondescript. There have been a number of woody designs in the past as well. The front would  need to show a grill, and then it becomes  specific, as a of Buick, Olds, Chevy, Impala SS, stock?

07/06/13 edited: second color would increase prices. Dramatically  Dave

Last edited by lakeffect on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Is this it?

Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts RightRearartworkinred

If so I will take it. I thought I saw a different shirt at one point with a picture not a drawing. I like This ^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:17 pm

That's the only one I've posted. Other than having cleaner edges,  even thicknesses to the lines, and no white spots on the "final' version, yes that's the one.

Thanks for your support,  
Dave

Last edited by lakeffect on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:43 am

Do I have a choice of colors?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:53 am

Only to the degree of using Black ink.

When talking to the printer,due to contamination and bleeding, he said he'd need to use a second screen for  a second ink colors. Therefore would charge more. As it is, I based the price on twenty shirts, so it looks like I' may be taking a bath on things.

If you chose a color of shirt where the black ink can still be used, that might work but I don't want to let things get out of hand here and allow it to turn into a cluster phuk.

Dave

Last edited by lakeffect on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:16 am

Tim

Enough of your complaining about the T-shirts.  Most of us appreciate the work Dave has done; he doesn't need someone making his job harder and being a nuisance.  It's a $10 T-shirt.  You either want one or you don't, easy choice.  

Tom

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
it (the shirt) is just not my taste this year.  Sorry.

Thanks for sharing that with us

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Is this it?

Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts RightRearartworkinred

If so I will take it.  I thought I saw a different shirt at one point with a picture not a drawing.  I like This ^^^^^^^

This has been Dave's design, I think you know that.

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Do I have a choice of colors?

It's a $10 T-shirt--what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:42 am

silverfox103 wrote:

It's a $10 T-shirt--what do you expect?

Not much,...
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:48 am

How are those forum polo shirts coming along Nick? I'm still in line to buy one.  You said $20.00, Right?  

But I digress. Back to topic.

Time is running out gentlemen. I still have only  one order confirmed. I need more.  Remember you don't need to be going to  Wagonfest  2013 to order shirts. You can simply just confirm the order with sizes needed,  and send the money. It's one run on the printing.

Last edited by lakeffect on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goldsswagon

goldsswagon

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:22 am

Want to order one large t-shirt. Where do I send paypal to.

( edit.. recieved ck... Dave)
Back to top Go down
http://www.goldsswagon.com
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:33 pm

No paypal available ( edit.. working on it as of 07/06/2013).

Send a check  or money order to the address listed in the opening remarks, first post of this topic.

Please tell me what size(s)  that you are after by reposting in this thread as well, to help me plan for the printing.

Thanks, Dave

Last edited by lakeffect on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:02 pm

lakeffect wrote:
How are those forum polo shirts coming along Nick? I'm still in line to buy one.  You said $20.00, Right?  Should we expect twice as much?

But I digress. Back to topic.

Time is running out gentlemen. I still have only  one order confirmed. I need more.  Remember you don't need to be going to  Wagonfest  2013 to order shirts. You can simply just confirm the order with sizes needed,  and send the money. It's one run on the printing.

At no time did i mention or allude to any planning regarding polo shirts,. i simply made your self appointed task easier by posting a link for you,.
If i were to choose to handle this project, i would simply finance the costs involved, and then recuperate said costs over time,.

If the final cost of any decent polo shirt comes in close to $40.00,. a shirt i can wear more than once,.
a shirt that i feel will fit in with my current style of wardrobe,..with art work that is conservative and not over whelming,.even with a small logo on one arm advertising the longroof forum,.a shirt that is not obsolete after 6 months,.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy one,
If i wear a more expensive shirt for a few years, it,s more cost effective,.
I,m tired of walmart style cheap as possible clothes that will not withstand wear and tear, and lose their luster very quickly,.

As i have said before,.

Do what you want,. you're going to anyway.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Nick I know you are out of town a great deal of the time with your trucking travels, hence the postings of great pictures from all over Canada

I still think that you have a great idea here. If you ( or anyone) are willing to take on the burden to  make arrangements, I am in on purchasing at least one of them. As you point out, it raises it to a higher level of wardrobe beyond Walmart Fruit of the Loom.

I have several wagon outlines on my computer that can be forwarded to you or whomever steps up to the plate to get the project moving.  If I can be of help let me know. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to finance that project as well out of my own pockets.

Food for whales isn't cheap. ("There's only two things that smell like dead fish, and one of them is dead fish"  Groucho Marx)

That's why I originally wondered if a place like Zazzle (or similar outfit) could make forum oriented pieces , like a nice coffee mug as well. as it eases the burden.

Dave

Last edited by lakeffect on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:01 am

I'll buy a couple polos, Nick. Wink

And Dave, I'm in for an XL, 2XL and kid's small. I don't have a checkbook though (do everything online) and prefer to not go get a money order... I think my wife still has checks in her book though. Have to check... Wink
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Paypal should be functional in a day or two.

Payment to my account: lakeffect@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
goldsswagon

goldsswagon

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 am

lakeffect wrote:
No paypal available.

Send a check  or money order to the address listed in the opening remarks, first post of this topic.

Please tell me what size(s)  that you are after by reposting in this thread as well, to help me plan for the printing.

Thanks, Dave

Check is in the mail. Hated to beg for a check from the financial manager (wife).

1 large please.

Jerry

(Edit Received ck dave)
Back to top Go down
http://www.goldsswagon.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 am

Paypal send.  $1 extra for any fees. Large light Beige shirt if I have a choice.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:51 am

Apparently, PAYPAL is now functioning.
The recipient would be me at my email address: lakeffect@gmail.com

Remember to sent it as a GIFT, otherwise it gets a % taken from it before it paid to the recipient.. Me in this case.

We're up to 9 shirts accounted for.

Syd, I got your Check. Hope to see you at Wagonfest as well.

( edit 19 shirts as of 07/20/13)

Last edited by lakeffect on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrBuick

MrBuick

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:01 am

I'll take two. I'll get a check in the mail.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:58 am

Cory, What sizes will you need?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:30 am

So, can I get a children's small shirt? I don't see pricing for that, just adult. LMK! Smile
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:44 am

Bill, I'm checking into the possibility of it for you. I would wonder if the print which is based on adult sizes would fit it without having to incur making a separate screen for it.  This might be a totally digital ink process instead of old school silk screens... not sure.   I'll get back yo you as soon as I receive word.

Dave.

Last edited by lakeffect on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrBuick

MrBuick

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:26 pm

1 Medium 1 Large
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Thanks Cory.

Bill in answer to your question. The printer indicated it would fit a child's medium barely, but a small would be pushing it too far. He could scale the whole thing smalle,r , but then it becomes smaller for everyone, on all shirts, including the orders for 2X and 3X.

So if you want there to be some room to grow into, then I'd be happy to order a child's medium for you. Otherwise, I can't say that its's justifiable to reduce the size for everyone else's order for just one shirt. I'm sure you can appreciate the intent to keep it fair for the needs of the many over the needs of one.

Let me know.

Dave
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:35 pm

I can dig it. She can wear it as a nightgown for a couple years. Wink

Get me a total and I'll paypal ya.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:58 am

Bill. the total for shirts would $31.00 if you are picking them up at Wagonfest, making it $41.00 altogether. (entry fee is $10.00)

If you will be unable to attend, then simply Add $4.00 for shipping and were good.

Dave Buchholz
57 Northaven Terrace
Rochester NY 14621
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 pm

dave sent money for shirts and the entry money thanks

(edit received via paypal dave)
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:00 am

To Tim and John:

paypal recieved . Thank You

Dave
Back to top Go down
yakko

yakko

PostSubject: T- shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:12 am

Dave,
I sent $33.00 Paypal.  T-shirts, 1....3XL and 1.....XL  and the $10.00 for the tent.

Thanks
Randy  Very Happy

(edit.. received ia Paypal Dave)
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Got it, Thanks

Dave
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Id like to order a small medium and large check will be. In the mail but first that that's 30+10=40 dollars right?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:04 am

Yes, that's correct. (3 x 10) + 10, total $40.00
I'll look for it.
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 am

Thanks sounds great

(edit 07/20/13 check receieved)
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:30 am

LAST CALL ON TEE SHIRTS for Wagonfest

If you intend to place an order but have not done so, post up imediately as time is running out.

Payment can be made via paypal to:

lakeffect@gmail.com   .
I've sent some of you PM's via the forum, so check your mail.(Joel, Bill Crovo)

See you all soon, Dave
Back to top Go down
benn

benn

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:27 am

put me down for a Large. i'll send $20 paypal, $10 for shirt, $10 for tent
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Bill Crovo. Got the message, got the paypal. Thanks.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts   Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official thread for ordering Wagonfest T-shirts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next