GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Graduation present

Go down 
+4
BigBlackBeaSSt
Wagoninabox
toomanytoyz
JoeT
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Hey yall, im the owner of a 1996 buick roadmaster wagon collectors edition. i got the car from my uncle for a graduation present 2 years ago. my first thought when i got the car was " really a wagon?' 2 years later i still have it, have gone through 2 trannys, brakes all round, brake lines, bad sensors here and there and next on the list is new opti and upper rear control arms. i love the car to death and wont get rid of it for awhile, my parents and friends think im crazy, but they just dont understand, just the ride hows its like a couch on a boat is just amazing, able to fit 8 ppl and tow 5000 lbs. get good gasmilage on the highway and then turnaround and beat all my friends with that good ol lt1 under the hood Wink the car is just way more fun then i ever thought
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Welcome aboard, ryan.
Sounds like you've definitely got our sickness...isn't it great?!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Sweet. Smile It's good so many "don't get it" because that leaves more bitchin wagons for us! Very Happy

Funny thing... We were at the fireworks last night and one guy walking by goes "Dude, every time I see your car, it makes me want to get a wagon!" Heh heh. Damn straight. I must be doing something right. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Great Uncle! Once you get the wagon bug, it is hard to get rid of it. Glad to read your story.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:40 pm

A true wagon lover!! Welcome. Not sure where you are from, but you would REALLY like Wagon Fest!!
Back to top Go down

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Definitely got the addiction and its GREAT!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Welcome aboard! And congrats on a great graduation gift!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Welcome its incredible when I was in high school and college I always loved to use my dads 1993 roadmaster!!!!
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Welcome to the family 

(Ask if your uncle would like to adopt the rest of us!)
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:11 pm

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graduation present Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation present   Graduation present Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graduation present
Page 1 of 1