GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Wingo

Tom Wingo

wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat Empty
PostSubject: wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat   wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:53 pm

wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat-camel leather-near GA or one I can drive and pickup or ???----- putting in center console/shifter so need to make passenger seat into drivers seat......to get rid of present fat part of drivers seat........thanks Tom W
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat   wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Too bad mine is cloth.....
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat   wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:23 pm

you can flip over the seat and cut off the extra. It's pretty easy. I know there are threads on here and ISSF on how to. there are 3 bars you just need to cut and then pull the matxerial and fasten with hog rings and trim the excess. any sins are hidden by the console you put it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat   wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:12 am

^^^That is the best and cheapest way to go. If your arm rest is nice you can sell it and put some money back in your pocket.

Pull the cover back in the arm rest section, cut the square tubes off, and smooth the area cut off to match the other tubes, then pull the material down, and tuck the front and back under the flap. Hog ring it to the bottom of the frame, and you are done.

What kind of console are you using?
Back to top Go down
Tom Wingo

Tom Wingo

PostSubject: Re: wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat   wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:53 am

Fred ---still trying to get console-you know of a console???-I think I will modify my current seat --making it into bucket by removing the center section.....Tom
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat   wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:31 pm

I have an interesting blue one. It came from a Blazer. It has an opening for gauges or cd player. I have a picture if you send me your email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat   wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanted 93 RMW passenger front seat
Page 1 of 1