GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Empty
PostSubject: WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox   WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey guys - my wagon has a broken rear spring.

Anybody have 1 stock rear spring laying around - and/or a cheapy set of shocks?

LMK if you do.

Sincerely,
Broke assed college "kid" in 48507
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox   WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:26 pm

What kind of shock? Air shock for stock ELC, or other.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox   WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey Rob,

I just have a regular ole caprice wagon - no air ride or load leveler. It's a 95 and everything is stock - and the tail of the ole dog has been wagging a little too much for quite some time with that spring being broken - so I figured it'd only make sense to do the shocks too.

So while I don't really know what ELC is the secret wagon kook code for - I've hopefully masked my overall ignorance with a suitable layer of helpful BS.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox   WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:22 pm

well,. you is far,. but i have lots of junk here,. including the 1 good spring on the 1a2 frame,. with the two like new shocks on it,..
Nick
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox   WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
well,. you is far,. but i have lots of junk here,. including the 1 good spring on the 1a2 frame,. with the two like new shocks on it,..
Nick

...... also - it's very cold and snowy out.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox   WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:33 am

How much for an AC compressor shipped to 03062?
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox   WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm

you know what wagon kook code elc is, you just don't realize it. electronic load control=air ride=load leveler

you have no need for the shocks I have. I do have wagon springs with about 85-90k or 100k on them in the attic. Like Nick I am far away.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox   WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Nick call me, after you dig out them springs and shocks
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox   WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 am

Apparently - somebody who THOUGHT they'd saved their used stock wagon springs got tired of tripping over them and threw them out ...... so I still need one. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox   WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB 1 rear spring and maybe shox
Page 1 of 1