GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Duralast started was dying a slow death.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Duralast started was dying a slow death. Empty
PostSubject: Duralast started was dying a slow death.   Duralast started was dying a slow death. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:50 am

Fortunately it was the lifetime warranty one. Started the old girl once more Sunday after noon and put her in the garage. None of the local OZ had a replacement so I drove to Carlisle (20ish miles) in a snow storm (PA drivers are useless in the snow) with my daughters Scoobaru. Best part of the story was driving around useless drivers with bald tires!!

They were kind enough to let me upgrade to the gear reduction starter and put $43 back in my pocket. Now its got that neato cool Corvette starter sound!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Duralast started was dying a slow death.   Duralast started was dying a slow death. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:13 am

Score! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duralast started was dying a slow death.   Duralast started was dying a slow death. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:16 am

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Duralast started was dying a slow death.   Duralast started was dying a slow death. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Crank it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Duralast started was dying a slow death.   Duralast started was dying a slow death. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Let the one-liners continue!!
Back to top Go down
ghetto wagon

PostSubject: Re: Duralast started was dying a slow death.   Duralast started was dying a slow death. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:05 am

Are the Duralast starters now made in Malaysia, or something like that (It was not china) I had a reman alternator that was marked that. It used to be all Mexico made parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duralast started was dying a slow death.   Duralast started was dying a slow death. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duralast started was dying a slow death.
Page 1 of 1