GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information

Go down 
+3
Fred Kiehl
Cadet57
Sprocket
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Empty
PostSubject: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Ok here is the hotel info.  

You must call the hotel directly and say you are with Wagonfest to get the $59 night rate.  Their phone number is  386 258 6333.

Hotel info : Wagonfest Headquarters

Map:  Click here to see Le Map

It's located on the NE corner of Speedway Blvd. and I-95 across the street from the La Quinta where we stayed 2 years ago.
This used to be the Holiday Inn that the SOFASST people stayed at and I have invited them to participate.

I will start another thread about dinner and if we want to do any awards, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Update when you book Roll call thread has updates on who is coming.

Last edited by Sprocket on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Ok here is the hotel info.  

You must call the hotel directly and say you are with Wagonfest to get the $59 night rate.  Their phone number is  386 258 6333.

Hotel info : Wagonfest Headquarters

Map:  Click here to see Le Map

It's located on the NE corner of Speedway Blvd. and I-95 across the street from the La Quinta where we stayed 2 years ago.
This used to be the Holiday Inn that the SOFASST people stayed at and I have invited them to participate.

I will start another thread about dinner and if we want to do any awards, etc.

Cool. I'll be booking Monday when I get a headcount. Also, Tripadvisor rates it 85% out of 100. Not bad.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:15 pm

I signed up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:06 am

Sprocket, how many rooms do we have? I might need two, but I dont want to be greedy and book until everyone can at least get one.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:11 pm

I did 10 then spoke to the manager about 15 he said no problem.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:15 pm

I am working on using my corporate card (sounds better than it really is) AND getting in on that block of rooms.
Back to top Go down
udownwitk

udownwitk

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:05 pm

not sure if this is the right place to ask but anyone want to give me a rundown on the event? me and my brother Crime Scene (and maybe a couple more wagons from ATL INC) were very interested in attending this event. not sure what its all about though? i just got my first wagon back in early December...
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:26 pm

We get to hang out with other wagon nuts, and have a nice barbeque on Saturday night. We get together at the track on the outside of the infield fence and admire everybody else's wagons. Instead of typing back and forth, we actually get to meet in person, and carry on conversations. We can see some of the interesting mods, and just have a good time. There is a drawing for various items, and most of us usually win something. There is a swap meet in progress, with everything you can imagine (except B-body parts). There is also the wagon train to the track of you are there early on Sat. It is one of the largest wagon gatherings in the US. If they are still allowing it, on Sunday there is a drive around the track (I think it is a little bogus because you have to stay on the apron except for a small section at the kink, and you are limited to 35 MPH. You do get a certificate.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:51 pm

video from last year
Back to top Go down
wagondude29

wagondude29

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:19 pm

[quote="Sprocket"]Update when you book so we have a rough count.  I just booked with no problem.

1. Sprocket
2. Brokecello
3. Starship Fred
4.  wagondude is booked..hotel and turkey run
Back to top Go down
http://sofasst.com
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Update when you book so we have a rough count.  I just booked with no problem.

1. Sprocket
2. Brokecello
3. Starship Fred
4. wagondude is booked..hotel and turkey run
5. silverfox103
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Did you get me down for a room too?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Superior Finish wrote:

When I mentioned your name, they said you have to take care of the damage from when you were there last time, when the room got trashed.

Tom
Back to top Go down
udownwitk

udownwitk

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:45 pm

hey guys, i am about to register when i read this:

The Daytona Beach Street Rods does it’s best to keep “grocery getters” from participating in the Car Show.
When you present your car at the show entry gates, the gate crew will determine your eligibility.
If you have pre-registered a car that is not eligible for admission, the gate personnel will refund your entry fee at that time.
Don’t bring your Grandma’s Toyota and pre-register it as a ’32 Ford. You will be denied admission at the gate.

what is that about? i guess they will let me in since its the same car most of yall have right?
Back to top Go down
udownwitk

udownwitk

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Room Booked. Not registered for the event quite yet. plan to shortly...
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:50 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Superior Finish wrote:

When I mentioned your name, they said you have to take care of the damage from when you were there last time, when the room got trashed.

Tom

Tom, those girls swore they were insured. At lest I still have their W9.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information   Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagonfest Florida Official Hotel Information
Page 1 of 1