GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OCC horn buttons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

OCC horn buttons Empty
PostSubject: OCC horn buttons   OCC horn buttons Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:49 pm

I was wandering around the local JY, looking for Bonneville seats, and did not find any good ones. But I discovered a source for OCC horn buttons. The horn buttons on the 90-93 (may be a couple more years) Cutlass are the same as the OCC. I pulled a couple of excellent sets, one in red and one in gray.

I also found an full size top of the line Olds sedan (early-mid 90s) with horn buttons that have the radio, and heater controls on them, which will fit the OCC airbag space. You can swap out the airbag or the whole steering wheel. You will need the wiring for the controls too. I did not pull them, because they were broken, but they were very interesting. They looked similar to the regular OCC horn buttons with extra buttons below a shortened horn button.
Back to top Go down

OCC horn buttons
Page 1 of 1