GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodie95

New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL Empty
PostSubject: New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL   New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:10 am

Hey all...been on the hunt for a woodie wagon and bought a 1995 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon yesterday...it was an Iowa car with 79,000 miles on it.  White exterior/tan leather interior/wood grain sides, LT1.  I'll be searching this forum for help fixing a few do-dads and things.   Drove it home yesterday in the snowstorm...she did great...but its not for winter duty anymore!    

It all started when the wife and kids wanted to go on the 2014 HR Power Tour with me...but not in my old "hot rods" without AC....this is the answer!  Hope the pic uploaded...new to this.
Attachments
New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL Attachmentpic2.PNG
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(57 Kb) Downloaded 15 times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL   New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Welcome to the group,sounds like you found a nice low mileage wagon.Someday I will get to run the Power Tour in its entirety.
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL   New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Welcome! As you find little projects that need to be done, I found the "search" feature invaluable. Many topics and their fixes/tips have been hit on already but of course there is always something new cropping up. You will find this forum to be an awesome one and the gang has been great with helping out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL   New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New woodie Roadmaster owner from Washington, IL
Page 1 of 1