GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cargo grab handles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rabalc

rabalc

cargo grab handles Empty
PostSubject: cargo grab handles   cargo grab handles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:23 am

Hello, can anyone tell me if there is a switch on pass. side cargo handle, what ever is supposed to be at the bottom is mia. the light does come on with the switch from ds?? I am looking for what ever belongs there if anyone might have a spare. 96 with tan guts. Thanks
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

cargo grab handles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo grab handles   cargo grab handles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:15 am

There should be a push button on the bottom of each handle. The button should control the light on its handle.

If both of yours come when one switch is pushed, someone has done some rigging in the past.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

cargo grab handles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo grab handles   cargo grab handles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:50 am

I have a couple of spares for sale. They are side specific for wire routing, and the switches are fragile, and can literally fall apart in your hand. I may not have the black button, I will have to check for one. If you are going to install one, make sure the wires go where they are supposed to, I got one trapped near one of the hold down bolts, and about 3 months later it worked its way to the bolt, causing a short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cargo grab handles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo grab handles   cargo grab handles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cargo grab handles
Page 1 of 1