GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group Buy for Gary's Harnesses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bull

Bull

Group Buy for Gary's Harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Group Buy for Gary's Harnesses   Group Buy for Gary's Harnesses Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:15 am

I thought I'd let you guys know that I setup a group buy over on the Impala board for Innovative Wiring/Gary's harnesses. He's offering 10% off on any of the products we'd be interested in, and that will run through the end of the month. Just e-mail him with your order and he'll send a Paypal receipt.

I'm getting the battery cables and probably the four relay headlight harness which, along with some aftermarket lenses, I hope will improve my lights from suspended candles in output to something a bit better.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Group Buy for Gary's Harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Buy for Gary's Harnesses   Group Buy for Gary's Harnesses Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:45 pm

He sells the bare headlight plugs for 6 bucks each. Just gonna build my own and integrate it into a spare head light harness I got for 2 bucks at Pull A Part. Will have way less than a hundred bucks in it.

Great job setting up the group buy. I know that most people are not capable of DIY electronics.
Back to top Go down

Group Buy for Gary's Harnesses
Page 1 of 1