GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member Introduction

Go down 
+4
DBeaSSt
bamalongroof
silverfox103
bengraham
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bengraham

New Member Introduction Empty
PostSubject: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Ben from Rainbow City (Gadsden), AL. Just picked up my first Roadie wagon on Valentine's day. My wife and my dad laughed at me, but I love it. 91k original miles. Straight, but faded. A few little issues like power locks and window clips to take care of, but a good, solid car. I hope to remove the wood paneling and all trim, put on a roll pan, and respray it white, maybe with some blue flames.
Back to top Go down
http://benandjudith.com
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Welcome aboard Ben! Sounds like you got yourself a nice one; and with low mileage. Post pictures when you can.

Tom
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi Ben,

Greetings from Arab Al my son goes to school near you at Eura Brown and I commute there a few times a week my Roade is white with factory delete woodgrain. Welcome what year is your wagon?...Jeff
Back to top Go down
bengraham

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Mine is a 95. I am sure I've seen that one around at some point. They always catch my eye. Pics to come soon if I remember.
Back to top Go down
http://benandjudith.com

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:35 pm

Welcome Ben,good that you live close to another wagon nut like Jeff!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 am

Congrats on your new wagon and welcome to Longroof!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:09 am

Hey welcome aboard. Window clips was the first thing I had to do on Ms. Roadie too. This place is overflowing with knowledge and how-to's on just about anything wagon related. window clips are easy to do, especially if you have little appendages.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Welcome to club...
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Welcome. If you're ever up in Huntsville, look me up!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member Introduction
Page 1 of 1