GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wood Wagon from Indiana

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oldfriendabb

oldfriendabb

Wood Wagon from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Wood Wagon from Indiana   Wood Wagon from Indiana Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 0:10

Happy to be a new member from Marion, IN. I fell in love with these cars after finding a low mileage 92 BRM Wagon. I drove past it for a week thinking, "absolutely...naw...well maybe". After doing a little research I was sold. Loved that car. After having that car for about six months earlier this year, I went looking for a 94-96 BRM Wagon with Tow Package. I currently have a 94 BRM Wagon with tow package, dynaride, and concert sound option. I found it in Ann Arbor Michigan being sold by a young Dutch guy who flew over with just enough time to find "a big, powerful American car", drive it to the west coast and back, and sell it in just enough time to fly home. It needs some cosmetic love, but is mechanically sound at 160k and has a leather interior in great shape. Will post some better pics with time. I am looking forward to reading some information on customization and tips for some cosmetic issues. Looking forward to warmer weather to work in......SAVE THE WHALES!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Wood Wagon from Indiana   Wood Wagon from Indiana Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 0:21

Welcome aboard!

That's an interesting story how you bought it. I'll be watching for the pictures.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Wood Wagon from Indiana   Wood Wagon from Indiana Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 11:38

Welcome aboard! You definitely have the fever.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage

PostSubject: Re: Wood Wagon from Indiana   Wood Wagon from Indiana Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 12:53

Welcome to the madness!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Wood Wagon from Indiana   Wood Wagon from Indiana Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 13:12

Welcome fellow Hoosier!
Back to top Go down
oldfriendabb

oldfriendabb

PostSubject: Re: Wood Wagon from Indiana   Wood Wagon from Indiana Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar 2014 - 0:10

thanks all. We actually hit 50 degrees round here today. Getting the itch to take some pics and make some improvements. Already finding a lot of good information in some of you all's past threads
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Wood Wagon from Indiana   Wood Wagon from Indiana Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar 2014 - 14:50

Welcome to the Forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wood Wagon from Indiana   Wood Wagon from Indiana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wood Wagon from Indiana
Page 1 of 1