GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear door glass interchange?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randumnumber

Rear door glass interchange? Empty
PostSubject: Rear door glass interchange?   Rear door glass interchange? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:00 pm

I need to swap out the rear driver side door glass, will sedan glass fit, i know the rear doors dont interchange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rear door glass interchange?   Rear door glass interchange? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Nope. Needs to be wagon glass. Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Rear door glass interchange?   Rear door glass interchange? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:25 pm

You could have picked one at the Daytona LKQ.

Wagon glass only. You have to remove the run channel, and the little triangle at the back of the opening to get the glass out. The little fastener is plastic, and it is easy to break. The only place I know of to get one is from another B-body. There is a 10mm bolt inside the door (under the stick-on black piece) that also holds the triangle piece. You know the rest of the drill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear door glass interchange?   Rear door glass interchange? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear door glass interchange?
Page 1 of 1