GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon Empty
PostSubject: racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon   racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:57 am

Anyone use the wagon specific kit ? It's alledgedly '34" ' longer than the sedan one, per their website. That's got to be a typo. I installed the B-body sedan one in my wagon in 08, and I don't recall having any issues with fitment, but then again maybe I routed it differently than I was supposed to.

Is the position of the wagon fuel sending unit really that different compared to a sedan ?

Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon   racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:17 pm

One is the 27, the other is the 28. Can't remember which was wagon specific, but the wagon one was the one I got. Plenty of room for the harness. Don't remember there being any "excess" harness.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon   racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:56 am

Maybe its supposed to read,3"-4" longer? That would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon   racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

racetronix Fuel pump harness for wagon
Page 1 of 1