GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Schoolzin

1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts Empty
PostSubject: 1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts   1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 12:55 am

Hey guys, I’m in need of some help. I’ve misplaced the three bolts that attach the water pump pulley to the harmonic balancer on my LT1. I have the tow package, so it’s a mechanical fan. Can someone tell me exactly what size those dang things are? Thanks!
Sean
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: 1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts   1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 12:53 pm

I would PM Fred Kiehl.

Schoolzin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Schoolzin

PostSubject: Re: 1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts   1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 2:30 am

Unfortunately I don’t seem to have reached the post limit in order to send PMs. Hmmm....if anyone sees this can they forward this question to him? I would greatly appreciate it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts   1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 3:32 pm

Schoolzin wrote:
Unfortunately I don’t seem to have reached the post limit in order to send PMs.  Hmmm....if anyone sees this can they forward this question to him?  I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

just make a couple more posts and you will
Back to top Go down
sdowney717

PostSubject: Re: 1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts   1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 10:06 am

The wrench used on the nuts holding the fan on to the bracket bearing is 1/2" or 13mm used with the tow package

the four studs are maybe 1.25 inch long. I dont think these are metric studs

There is no water pump pulley on an LT1, it is driven directly off  an internal gearing under the front engine cover

I think you mean the main engine pulley attachment of 3 bolts to the engine adapter the slides onto the crankshaft, and dont know what size they are, but easy enough to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts   1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1995 Roadmaster Water Pump Pulley Bolts
Page 1 of 1