GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuel Pump for '93 Caprice SW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guy Newport

Guy Newport

Fuel Pump for '93 Caprice SW Empty
PostSubject: Fuel Pump for '93 Caprice SW   Fuel Pump for '93 Caprice SW Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 3:00 pm

Ok, I'll admit I went out a bit on a limb when I ordered my Delphi HP10030 Fuel Pump & Hanger assembly. The listing didn't specify "SW" but it did list the same assembly for a '93 RMW so I took the plunge. Wrong-O. I'm sure many of you know of the difference in the length of tubes & the gauge wire running over the top of the tank; the ones that are Way Short when considering this Delphi part number, that is.

1. The rig has 186K +/- on it so I was gonna replace the entire unit. Is there one available that's '93 Caprice SW specific?

2. It's likely the answer to the first question is "No" so....what assortment of parts from what source would any of you recommend to select the pieces to give mine the ol' preventative maintenance attention I'd like to administer?

I'll install the HP10030 in my '93 Roadmaster so the pump assy won't go to waste but what a lotta shuffling at this stage of the game!
Back to top Go down

Fuel Pump for '93 Caprice SW
Page 1 of 1