GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NHroadmasterLR

Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster Empty
PostSubject: Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster   Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 7:31 pm

Setting out to put L86 with a T56 into a very clean rust free 72,000 mile 94 RMW. Had the stock engine run on a dyno and the results to the rear wheels are posted below for anyone that might be interested. Engine and transmission where both stock, healthy and running well. Looking at the manifold pressure the stock setup is very restrictive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone needing a good clean engine and transmission This one is located in New Hampshire and will be available soon.
Back to top Go down
Swaggerwagon

Swaggerwagon

PostSubject: Re: Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster   Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 8:05 am

I predict your ‘post-swap’ dyno results will make you proud.
Tell us about your 6.2. Delete the AFM (4cyl mode)? Keeping the VVT?
Back to top Go down
NHroadmasterLR

PostSubject: Re: Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster   Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 7:19 pm

Doing a full DOD delete, stage one cam from BTR, lifters and springs. Holley Terminator X for ECU. Still undecided on fuel pump, PWM with help from Vapor Works or just use new pump with a pressure regulator. A Holley Por Dash to top it off. Want this to be the car I drive till they take my keys away. Way things are going I'll need to change it to batteries and electric motors a week after it gets put together if I want to keep driving it.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster   Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 7:38 pm

so a peak of about 215hp 255 Ft/lbs if Im looking at right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster   Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stock Dyno Results 94 Roadmaster
Page 1 of 1