GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ckamin

'96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement Empty
PostSubject: '96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement   '96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2023 9:36 pm

Good evening! Hey I have a front, right side signal bulb that must be burned out. It is not the signal bulb in the headlamp assembly but rather the bulb in the separate lens assembly adjacent to the headlamp (in my case, front right).

The bulb access didn't appear obvious from under the hood and I didn't want to try and pry the lens away if it isn't meant to be accessed in that manner.

How do I go about accessing the bulb/socket assembly?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: '96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement   '96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2023 10:04 pm

There is a Phillips head screw above the marker light that must be removed to access the rear of the marker capsule.

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
ckamin

PostSubject: Re: '96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement   '96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 9:10 pm

Thank you! Worked like a charm and saved me from trying other stupid means of removing the lens.

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rev Bob

PostSubject: Re: '96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement   '96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2023 8:34 am

Fred is our go-to guy.

Reverend Bob

ayilar and GeoffB like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement   '96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'96 Roadmaster Wagon front signal bulb replacement
Page 1 of 1