GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lights won't go off....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrotherJohn

BrotherJohn

lights won't go off.... Empty
PostSubject: lights won't go off....   lights won't go off.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 10:20 pm

The interior lights on my '94 Caprice wagon won't go off. I've replaced the headlight/interior dimmer switch with no result. Pulled fuse to keep battery from going dead. Doesn't look like any of the door switches are faulty .....anywhere else I'm not looking that I should?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: lights won't go off....   lights won't go off.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 6:35 am

If you have keyless entry, it could be the module. If not, it is probably the driver's door switch.
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: lights won't go off....   lights won't go off.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 9:58 am

Having this issue with the wife's '95. Driving the other day and all the interior lights came on like someone opened a door. Nothing we did would get them to go off, had to pull the fuse which also disabled the power locks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lights won't go off....   lights won't go off.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lights won't go off....
Page 1 of 1