GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GN1220

Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW Empty
PostSubject: Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW   Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 pm

I need a left fender, WB4 chrome trim, grill, hood, clear corner, and headlight assembly for a Roadmaster Wagon. Prefer someone near Kansas City, DGGM, and cheap but I'll take what I can get.

PostSubject: Re: Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW   Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:18 pm

I'm gonna tell Obama that he should ban deer, and institute a windfall profits tax on Big Deer. Those suckers are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW   Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:20 am

I'm sorry to hear that. Deer frighten me. I know of people who won't ride their motorcycles after the sun gets low on the horizon, because if you hit a deer on a motorcycle it will ruin your whole day.

I think we should bring back wolves and cougars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW   Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Ok, so today I bought a hood, headlight, fender, and a license plate holder for the front that I was missing. Still need the WB4 trim in case I can't fix mine and a grill. Even if the chrome is bad it will work since mine is painted. Tonight I'll get the parts ready to send off to paint tomorrow. At least the hood, fender and tailgate will match and be the correct color since the p.o. had this car painted and it's about a shade or two too dark.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW   Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Oh man I just saw this. That's terrible! The airbag didn't blow did it?

Good luck on getting it back together and glad to hear you already found some parts.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW   Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:57 pm

81X11 wrote:
Oh man I just saw this. That's terrible! The airbag didn't blow did it?

Good luck on getting it back together and glad to hear you already found some parts.

My GS wagon has the sport wheel that doesn't have a bag! Very Happy Guess I should've taken pics but honestly, I drove straight to the car wash to wash off the blood and poop then came home and started hammering out the hood. Beat the hell out of it today and got the light and corner light installed then hit the car wash again to wash away all the junkyard mud. And my wife says I have OCD. Razz Talked to the painter today and he will take them next friday, paint saturday and get them to me the following monday. All for $225 which I feel is a steal.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW   Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:11 am

Damn dude, that sucks. Sad

Here's to a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW   Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hit a deer, need parts for a RMW
Page 1 of 1