GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

super short roof!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a1awind

a1awind

super short roof! Empty
PostSubject: super short roof!   super short roof! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 am

mike and I went to the Fiat dealer to look at and drive the new 500. well, talk about shoving two fat guys into a sardine can. With mike needing the seat pretty much the whole way back to accommodate his 6' frame and busted left arm. Delaney didnt have the room to drop her legs down in her kids seat in the back. i was ok in it. we took it out for a test drive. it was fun as heck to drive!
zippy, it felt very high quality. fit and finish were nice. the bose stereo was AWeSOME too! but ill let mike comment if he pops on!
the verdict. if i were single it would be a great DD for me but not with a kid and a wife whom is also 5'10 (and..umm..).

im not getting a car for a while but im still figuring out what i want and need. im considering all used cars now, jeep liberty CRD, 98-05 jetta sportwagon TDI, maybe 95-2000mercedes e300 TD. maybe by next year ill find a Taurus cheap enough. or a nice wimpala ss 5.3 or a monte carlo SS 5.3 by then.
Back to top Go down

super short roof! Empty
PostSubject: Re: super short roof!   super short roof! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:05 am

Pontiac GXP with the 5.3 is so much nicer than the Impala is.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

super short roof! Empty
PostSubject: Re: super short roof!   super short roof! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm

I 2nd the GXP, or if a G8 is in the budget those are super nice cars and well. RIP Pontiac!

I still can't believe we have new Fiats here and yet both Pontiac and Oldsmobile are gone.... I still have flashbacks of my high school buddy's 81 Fiat Strada. What a POS that was.... No

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

super short roof! Empty
PostSubject: Re: super short roof!   super short roof! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super short roof!
Page 1 of 1