GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic

Go down 
+27
1phastsswagon
jayoldschool
JaySS
nhgonzo
Bone Stock
mtrhead79
ebg2892
jeffracer
silverfox103
200OZ
gwturbo
95BRMW
Lynol
lakeffect
phantom 309
Cadet57
oldscruiser
brokecello
Ruphraxe
OldGuy
buickestate
Sprocket
94X2
BigBlackBeaSSt
81X11
1993 Roady-man
DBeaSSt
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Okay folks, I've updated the sticky. Shelter #1 has been reserved for us and approved. I'll work on address and directions but you can find information at the link below. Rules as well as a semi-useful map can be found by clicking the 'Shelter Reservation Form' link at the top of the web page.

http://warrencountyva.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=97&Itemid=507

What I need to start working on now is dinner for Saturday after the 'Fest. Current plans are to hold it in the banquet room at a local Italian restaurant. So I need a count of who's coming for sure and how many will be joining you. I also need to know how many are in for dinner. Prices are reasonable, I'm working on menu and costs now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Park looks great and I like Italian food. So for dinner, Tom & Diane.

Tom Cummings
Back to top Go down
jeffracer

jeffracer

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 pm

oldscruiser wrote:

1) Phantom 309, Nick
2) 1993 Roady-man, Jarrod
3) Flasheroo Is in based on last post (Jim)
4) DBeaSSt, Mike
5) Brokecello, Chris
6) BigBlackBeaSSt, Tim
7) Ruphraxe, Fred
8)94x2, Jon
9) old guy
10)Oldscruiser (Alan)
11) Silverfox103 (Tom C.)
12) Jeffracer, (guess who)

My wife is out of town all that week and weekend, I am in!

Last edited by jeffracer on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:42 pm

You know I like the park..and 1 for dinner please Smile

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
jeffracer

jeffracer

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:52 pm

1 for dinner at the Italian place.

Is there a HQ hotel? I'm trying to decide if I should pull my travel trailer behind the Roadmonster or stay in a hotel.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Seems like quite a few are staying at the Holiday Inn or Hampton in, they are both north of town and right on the same road (US522/340). I think Holiday Inn will have the best parking but it's probably the most expensive too.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:07 am

I've updated the sticky thread with who is registered so far, I think. Let me know soon on dinner as I need to plan based on number of expected folks.

If you're coming and not on the sticky list, let me know!

Also we will be doing a Peoples Choice Wagon award.
Back to top Go down
gwturbo

gwturbo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:26 am

Mike, please put me on the list and 1 for dinner. Thanks, Glenn
Back to top Go down
OldGuy

OldGuy

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Put 2 down for supper. Any campgrounds near this park?
Roger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm out. My RA duty day is on Sunday, so I have to remain on campus every Sunday from 5pm-12am. No way to really come down for Saturday, drive back, be back in time, etc.

Bummer.

Turkey Run, anyone?
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:21 am

Mike,

My itinerary is as follows :
Saturday is the only day I can make it, so I will be there what ever time we are starting the shindig. I really need to be back in Fredericksburg no later than 7pm that evening to close up that weekend at my work.
Long story short..., count me out for the dinner.

Are we doing a cruse or drive somewhere during saturday?
I did not see it in any of the prior threads.
Then again, I've been in N.H. for the past 2 weeks in internet seclusion. : )
Again, sorry, did I miss the time for the gathering on that Sat at Lion's Park?

Thxs,

Alan

Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 am

OldGuy wrote:
Put 2 down for supper. Any campgrounds near this park?
Roger

There are plenty of camp grounds around. Most of them are a bit south of town. Check the sticky thread for some web sites to help out with selection.

Alan, There may be a cruise from the park to dinner. I'm trying to figure that one out now. If so, you're welcome to join us on the cruise and head home from there if you like. Sorry you won't be able to stay for dinner.

Sorry you can't join us singroo, thanks for letting me know.

Sticky thread of attendee's should be up to date. If you're still a ? for dinner let me know.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:17 pm

The Wife and I are in for dinner So 2 more here
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Put me in, one for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:55 pm

The list looks like a game of telephone, lol. Names mixed up, people dropped off. Anyway I am definitely going, so whoever's in charge please add me to the correct list; I don't want to screw it up anymore than it is.
So that's Lynol; one staying for dinner. Thank you. That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Put me down for 2 dinners please!
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Well good to see your going to make it Lynol. This event is getting to be a nice size get together. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Put me down for 2 dinners please!
Jim Gordon

Hungry, Jim? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Might as well bring Dad,that way I know he is being well taken care of.He is 80 and getting more
forgetful everyday.His worse time of day is when he first wakes up.Getting old is tougher when
you have had cluster headaches for the last 32 years.
JG
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Mike - I will be flying solo on this trip. Trying to talk my daughter into going, we will see.

Tim
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 am

Quote :
"NO alcoholic beverages, drugs, or any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted
on the property. If you suspect anyone attending your activity has been or is using such
substances, they should be asked to leave immediately. Parks and Recreation staff members have
the authority to have such people removed.
"
thats a bit harsh isn't it?
whats with a park and no beer? sunny day,. cars,. beer,. it all fits together,.It,s not like anybody in our wagon group ever gets drunk,. but not even a cold beer or two?
time to dust off my cassock and collar,.

jeez,. WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Signofcross
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:55 pm

I didn't make the rules Nick. They are what they are.

I think I've got the list updated, let me know if I missed anyone or got numbers wrong. Wink
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
Quote :
"NO alcoholic beverages, drugs, or any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted
on the property. If you suspect anyone attending your activity has been or is using such
substances, they should be asked to leave immediately. Parks and Recreation staff members have
the authority to have such people removed.
"
thats a bit harsh isn't it?
whats with a park and no beer? sunny day,. cars,. beer,. it all fits together,.It,s not like anybody in our wagon group ever gets drunk,. but not even a cold beer or two?
time to dust off my cassock and collar,.

jeez,. WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Signofcross

Well consider yourself lucky with the new rules in effect, because up to last month, those dadgum cattle prods that they were using was leaving farking bruise marks all over me, and I think they got some type of enjoyment out of doing it as well. Dadgum sado's! Rolling Eyes
WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Combat5
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:

I think I've got the list updated, let me know if I missed anyone or got numbers wrong. Wink
It,s true you dodn't make the rules, but you chose this spot,.
So you can't/won't find a different spot that would allow a beer?
I sense a take it, or leave it, type of attitude here,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
ebg2892

ebg2892

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Ill plan to be there. there will be two of us
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?networks#!/profile.php?i
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 am

phantom 309 wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:

It,s true you dodn't make the rules, but you chose this spot,.
So you can't/won't find a different spot that would allow a beer?
I sense a take it, or leave it, type of attitude here,.

Nick

Yes I chose the spot and yes, that's why the rules are posted for anyone to read. If you (or anyone else) choose not to come because of them, let me know.

It is nice to see that someone is reading the links! Smile

Last edited by DBeaSSt on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ebg2892

ebg2892

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 am

Thanks Mike, Im Brent Gordon and will be coming from Winston Salem NC. look forward to meeting all of you. and yes, two for dinner thanks again
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?networks#!/profile.php?i
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 am

just about every city, county, state park in FL has the same no liquor rule.
That's why you have red cups to drink out of....

I doubt there will be beer nazis cruising the park......

Sprocket
Drinking Illegally since 1969 (yes I was 4 at the time, don't believe me, ask my Mom, she busted me with a beer in the garage).

Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:36 pm

i will be coming solo. no kids Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:23 pm

mtrhead79 wrote:

red plastic cups for you!
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:38 am

Sprocket wrote:
mtrhead79 wrote:

red plastic cups for you!

Heh!

I'm bringing my angled sippy straw with my red cup...., and I just might live dangerously, and go with a blue cup just to mix it up! Shocked
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 am

ebg2892 wrote:
Thanks Mike, Im Brent Gordon and will be coming from Winston Salem NC. look forward to meeting all of you. and yes, two for dinner thanks again

Good to see your coming, We always like new people and there wagons coming into our mix of friends. See you there.

Last edited by 1993 Roady-man on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:56 am

Ehhhh.., been sitting here with my coffee, and decided that the blue cup would clash with my,
(as my wife calls it) bordello theme (Red & Black) interior.
So I'll stick with the Red.

I was out taking photo's sunday, and messing around, I took a few shots of my gauge cluster and dash area after it got dark.
They came out better than I thought, with the red needles against the Olds blue background.
You can check out the link here..., if so interested.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/359571/1992-oldsmobile-custom-cruiser

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 3595714019_large
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:09 pm

started to think about this today as I could get the time off of work.....
Then I looked and saw it's 1050 miles each way.......not going to happen
unfortunately as it'd be over $400 in gas alone. If only gas were still 99 cents a gallon, I'd be in!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Sprocket wrote:
started to think about this today as I could get the time off of work.....
Then I looked and saw it's 1050 miles each way.......not going to happen
unfortunately as it'd be over $400 in gas alone. If only gas were still 99 cents a gallon, I'd be in!

Ditto. I tried to tie this into a PA work trip but the boss didn't bite....grrrrr.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:21 am

I'm likely to be in the same situation. 1400 miles round trip, 93 Octane at almost $4.00 per gallon, and 11.5 miles per gallon . It would be a mortgage payment in full costs that I can't justify spending.

As much as I love to see all you guys... OK, maybe MOST of you guys.. can't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 am

lakeffect wrote:
I'm likely to be in the same situation. 1400 miles round trip, 93 Octane at almost $4.00 per gallon, and 11.5 miles per gallon .

I have the same round trip mileage of 1400, but I hope to double your miles per gallon.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:43 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
lakeffect wrote:
I'm likely to be in the same situation. 1400 miles round trip, 93 Octane at almost $4.00 per gallon, and 11.5 miles per gallon .

I have the same round trip mileage of 1400, but I hope to double your miles per gallon.

Tom C.

Dave,

I am 300 miles (almost exactly) from my folks in Webster, NY. Front Royal is another 149 miles south of me. So I am getting 450 x 2 = 900 miles. So be sure you are doing your math correclty.

Better yet, hitch a ride with 1993 Roady-man from Syracuse.

Tim
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:09 pm

OOPS. looks like I was using time instead of miles. DOH!

880 miles round trip is more like it.

Gotta keep working on that "Highway Mode" programming some more.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Well Dave, I guess you can't use the excuse it would cost you as much as a mortgage payment anymore. You probably knocked 40% off of your drive.

See you in a month

Tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Dave let the sheep do the math next time!
Jim
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Good idea!
Back to top Go down
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:48 am

It's a log shot, but I'm considering moving to Maryland. If I do, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:57 am

Bone Stock wrote:

You mean you will not move just to go to Wagonfest Mid-Atlantic.... Come'on what kind of wagon guy are you??!!

Seriously I love your signature. Not an advocate of divorce (if anyone ever is), but that is priceless!!
Back to top Go down
nhgonzo

nhgonzo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:05 am

Hey Tim got your message
I was able to get that week end off , looks like I will leave be leaving Virginia on Sunday the 16th just to meet up with you guys on the 22nd.I haven,t read any of the previous post so can you give me a heads up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nhgonzo
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Bone Stock wrote:

You mean you will not move just to go to Wagonfest Mid-Atlantic.... Come'on what kind of wagon guy are you??!!

Seriously I love your signature. Not an advocate of divorce (if anyone ever is), but that is priceless!!

Don't tempt me. I bought a fuggin CAR just to go to WagonFest 2006! Flew in to pick it up at 'Fest, only had to drive one way.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:48 am

Bone Stock wrote:
BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Bone Stock wrote:

Don't tempt me. I bought a fuggin CAR just to go to WagonFest 2006! Flew in to pick it up at 'Fest, only had to drive one way.

Bring simon with you,.he owes me a beer,.
Back to top Go down
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:01 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
Bring simon with you,.he owes me a beer,.
McHugh? Sure, if he wants to meet me in Maryland.

Last edited by Bone Stock on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : general sloth)
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 pm

nhgonzo wrote:
Hey Tim got your message
I was able to get that week end off , looks like I will leave be leaving Virginia on Sunday the 16th just to meet up with you guys on the 22nd.I haven,t read any of the previous post so can you give me a heads up.

Fest is on October 22nd in Front Royal. John S. from NE Philly will be coming to my place the afternoon/evening of Friday October 21st. Jarrod is coming from Upstate (WAY upstate) NY down 81 and sounds like he is staying in Harrisburg on Thursday night. Tom is coming from NH and will be in Harrisburg also on Thursday/Friday. Trying to talk Mike L. into catching a ride with someone on the way down. Plan is to leave Harrisburg right about 5pm and head south down 81. Probably grad some chow an hour down the road, or whenever the crew is hungry. Front Royal is a leisurely 150 miles from my home down 81. This should get us here about 9 pm with a dinner stop. We would love it if you would join and roll with us. Send me a PM if you need my phone number and addy.

BTW - I imagine I will be home Friday afternoon, but no guarantees. I never know my travel schedule until that week. Rolling Eyes I am always home before 4 pm on Friday. Smile If I am around the bare foot garage will be available for last minute alterations or fixes and of course there is always a hose and bucket available to remove road grime.

mtrhead89 - John - Solo
1993 Roady Man - Jarrod & Bride?
Silverfox103 - Tom & Bride?
200OZ - Wink
nhgonzo - Gonzo??
Back to top Go down
nhgonzo

nhgonzo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:56 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
nhgonzo wrote:
Hey Tim got your message

Fest is on October 22nd in Front Royal. John S. from NE Philly will be coming to my place the afternoon/evening of Friday October 21st. Jarrod is coming from Upstate (WAY upstate) NY down 81 and sounds like he is staying in Harrisburg on Thursday night. Tom is coming from NH and will be in Harrisburg also on Thursday/Friday. Trying to talk Mike L. into catching a ride with someone on the way down. Plan is to leave Harrisburg right about 5pm and head south down 81. Probably grad some chow an hour down the road, or whenever the crew is hungry. Front Royal is a leisurely 150 miles from my home down 81. This should get us here about 9 pm with a dinner stop. We would love it if you would join and roll with us. Send me a PM if you need my phone number and addy.

BTW - I imagine I will be home Friday afternoon, but no guarantees. I never know my travel schedule until that week. Rolling Eyes I am always home before 4 pm on Friday. Smile If I am around the bare foot garage will be available for last minute alterations or fixes and of course there is always a hose and bucket available to remove road grime.

mtrhead89 - John - Solo
1993 Roady Man - Jarrod & Bride?
Silverfox103 - Tom & Bride?
200OZ - Wink
nhgonzo - Gonzo??

I'll be taking Lil Noel with me the wife is hesitant about Manny going.Ill give you a call if not this week then the next.Wheres a good place to stay the Sat.night
Thanks Tim

Any one here live in the Cape Charles, VA 23310 area
http://maps.google.com/?q=Cape+Charles%2c+VA+23310

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nhgonzo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next