GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic

Go down 
+27
1phastsswagon
jayoldschool
JaySS
nhgonzo
Bone Stock
mtrhead79
ebg2892
jeffracer
silverfox103
200OZ
gwturbo
95BRMW
Lynol
lakeffect
phantom 309
Cadet57
oldscruiser
brokecello
Ruphraxe
OldGuy
buickestate
Sprocket
94X2
BigBlackBeaSSt
81X11
1993 Roady-man
DBeaSSt
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:27 am

Holy Crap Nhgonzo ur coimg,.......I have always wanted to see your wagon,... that is awesome. I love the way you did ur ride. This little event is getting bigger by the moment.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:31 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Bone Stock wrote:
It's a log shot, but I'm considering moving to Maryland. If I do, I'm in.

You mean you will not move just to go to Wagonfest Mid-Atlantic.... Come'on what kind of wagon guy are you??!!

+1
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:41 am

For the unaware, Ghonzo's wagon is also Tuned Port Injection. TPI
Back to top Go down
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:17 am

lakeffect wrote:
Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 am

Mike,it looks like this little get together is going to be quite a bit larger than iniatially planned.
Looking bigger and better everyday!
Jim
Back to top Go down
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:07 pm

My chances of going have improved. It is more likely I will move to NY, which is still well in range. A lot would have to happen between now and 'Fest so pls don't count me as official yet.

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Bone Stock wrote:
It's a log shot, but I'm considering moving to Maryland. If I do, I'm in.

You mean you will not move just to go to Wagonfest Mid-Atlantic.... Come'on what kind of wagon guy are you??!!
The kind who has added another place that's reasonable for WagonFest Mid-Atlantic and a cinch for future WagonFest NEs.

Have we gotten to the point yet that we can shorten these to WFMA and WFNE? The possible interpretations are endless. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:42 am

Bone Stock: Meet cha in Harrisburg on friday. I'm being opimistic. Then you can get on our wagon train to Front Royal.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:41 am

Bone Stock wrote:

Have we gotten to the point yet that we can shorten these to WFMA and WFNE? Twisted Evil

WTF?

Wagons, The Festival?

Last edited by lakeffect on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Gesh I was really liking the idea of making it WTCTCSTGTJTSWDAGAP

Wagons That Cross The Country Side To Get Together Just To Say We Did And Get A Plaque.
Back to top Go down
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:49 pm

WFMA: Wagons F-ing Mopars Always

WFNE: Wagon Fun Never Ending
Back to top Go down
nhgonzo

nhgonzo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:38 pm

1993 Roady-man wrote:
Holy Crap Nhgonzo ur coimg,.......I have always wanted to see your wagon,... that is awesome. I love the way you did ur ride. This little event is getting bigger by the moment.
Thanks, I was hoping to fix up some imperfection on her (front bumper/rear roll-pan tiny cracks,wood-grain peeling , trim and the interior really needs a complete do over,did I mention I drive it DAILY , but the time is getting closer and closer to the 22nd.

lakeffect wrote:

Twisted Evil

The TPI Tuned Port Injection is no where near ready.I will say that the block is completely done I am waiting for the runners to come back from being Powered Coated/Ceramic.
The Shaved Woody will be going down with its tired 240,000 TBI LO5.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nhgonzo
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Mine is a daily driver too, and she has 220,000 on her as well. That is what makes our cars worth looking at.
I have a new motor for it just no time right now to install. I may wait for the winter to give her the heart and lung transplant.
Back to top Go down
nhgonzo

nhgonzo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:28 pm

nhgonzo wrote:
1993 Roady-man wrote:
Thanks, I was hoping to fix up some imperfection on her (front bumper/rear roll-pan tiny cracks,wood-grain peeling , trim and the interior really needs a complete do over,did I mention I drive it DAILY , but the time is getting closer and closer to the 22nd.

lakeffect wrote:

Twisted Evil

The TPI Tuned Port Injection is no where near ready.I will say that the block is completely done I am waiting for the runners to come back from being Powered Coated/Ceramic.
The Shaved Woody will be going down with its tired 240,000 TBI LO5.

Here are some pics of the TPI and Misc.
Tuned Port Injection
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Sure is a shiny engine!Way to get your boys involved with your projects.These are events thats
your boys will always look back on and smile about no matter how dirty they got.
Jim
Back to top Go down
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:45 am

What are the overnight temps like at Front Royal around Fest time?
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:31 am

Morning everyone. We're about a month away from the 'Fest now! I see quite a few new additions to those who may be joining us. At this point I need to get firm numbers so I can plan appropriate stuff for the Fest as well as let the restaurant know how many to expect for dinner.

So... look at the WF-MA details thread, stickied in this section. If your name isn't on the list or you're still a '?' for dinner, shoot me a PM so I can add you in.

BoneStock - Temps will vary but I would expect night time temps in the 40's to maybe into the mid-50's.

Daytime temps will likely be somewhere in the 60's.

Also, with all the rain we've had recently, I think we can expect some great fall colors this year. Weather for the next two weeks will largely determine when the change happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 am

I've finished the cruise map and posted a link to it in the sticky thread. 45-ish minutes long through Browntown VA.

I still have a few '?' for dinner. I'll need to get numbers to the restaurant in a couple weeks so please check the thread and PM me with a count. Also if you're coming and not on the list let me know! I'm already buying food for the day Saturday and don't want to run out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a month!
Back to top Go down
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm a definite no now.

I wouldn't rule out moving in the next few years, and the most likely states are NY. MD. & FL, all good states for getting to a future 'Fest. If things start going better for me maybe I can make it to whatever Bewbs may want to do.

Five years is a long time to go with no 'Fest. I'm antsy.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Bone Stock wrote:
I'm a definite no now.

I wouldn't rule out moving in the next few years, and the most likely states are NY. MD. & FL, all good states for getting to a future 'Fest. If things start going better for me maybe I can make it to whatever Bewbs may want to do.

Five years is a long time to go with no 'Fest. I'm antsy.

usually that antsy feeling manifests itself as a new wagon in your driveway cheers
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Hey, anyone coming that knows how to tune a '95? I have some programs I can load with my cable...but would love for someone to read polish up Jade. Might bring that wagon if so (still ugly as Sin though)

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Not it.. limted to TPI stuff.

Although the concepts are the same, not the software.
Back to top Go down
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:40 am

Sprocket wrote:
usually that antsy feeling manifests itself as a new wagon in your driveway cheers
That's exactly how I got the one in my garage. Flew to NY, took delivery from Fred, drove it to Fest & then home.

It doesn't help that I saw TWO beautiful RMWs in the same day a couple days ago, not to mention two BBB Impy SSs the day before and the sweetest black Roadmaster sedan yesterday.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:57 am

Can't wait to get away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Looking forward to meeting all of you guys even Nick!Cant decide which wagon to drive up.
Never really had either on a trip but figure the 95 RMW will be more fun just not as nice
looking.It will have the SS wheels on it and hopefully the windows tinted by then.
Jim
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Looking forward to meeting all of you guys even Nick!Cant decide which wagon to drive up.
Never really had either on a trip but figure the 95 RMW will be more fun just not as nice
looking.It will have the SS wheels on it and hopefully the windows tinted by then.
Jim

A trip? If it is not over 4 hours it is only a commute or maybe it just me!!
Back to top Go down
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 pm

brokecello wrote:
I have some programs I can load with my cable...but would love for someone to read polish up Jade.
Good idea Chris. A guy who really knows his stuff can sit with you and find out exactly what you want, your level of experience, the performance/drivability mix, how hard you want to be on your car, etc., then ride or drive with you and flash again if you want to fine tune it. I took that approach when I had my SS tuned, then again a year or two later when I wanted a harder edge.

Back to top Go down
Bone Stock

Bone Stock

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Looking forward to meeting all of you guys even Nick!
Didn't let Nick fool you. He's a pussycat. An old truck driving, gear jammin, beer swillin, sailor-cussin pussy cat, but still a pussycat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Thought wine was Nicks weakness.Cant believe these new tractors are automatics with computer
controlled jake brakes and NO trailer brake grab lever.Bet they are a blast on ice and snow!
Jim
Back to top Go down
JaySS
Admin
JaySS

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:26 pm

It's looking like we are going to be able to join in after all.

Unlike WFNY, there is no Microtel previously established as the place to be.

Is there a particular place that's turning out to be where the majority will be staying?

Hampton / Holiday Inn / Recommendations?

TIA

- J
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:39 pm

I am at the Holiday Inn.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 am

The leaves are starting to change here. Looks like there will be some nice color for WF! Unfortunately that also means lots of traffic but that's okay. Smile

I will be giving a dinner count to Casteriana's on Friday. So, if your name isn't on the list in the stickied thread, PM me this week so I can get an accurate count!
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:35 am

Wow is this gettign closer or what? I still have lots to do it get her road ready. Still haven't had time to finish my rims yet either.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 am

JaySS wrote:
It's looking like we are going to be able to join in after all.

Unlike WFNY, there is no Microtel previously established as the place to be.

Is there a particular place that's turning out to be where the majority will be staying?

Hampton / Holiday Inn / Recommendations?

TIA

- J

Were at the Hampton
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:02 am

Getting pumped!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 pm

brokecello wrote:

Getting pumped!!! Smile

anonymously???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Well since I live so close,I am planning on leaving early saturday am and driving back home later
that evening.Moneys kinda tight and it depends on how dads doing.Looking forward to finally
meeting all you guys!
Jim
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Can anyone from the upstate NY area bring something back for me? Tim has a fender for my John Deere, and I'm hoping it can get a little closer to me...

Jason.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:10 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
Can anyone from the upstate NY area bring something back for me? Tim has a fender for my John Deere, and I'm hoping it can get a little closer to me...

Jason.

I can get it to NH, Jarod might be able to help you.

Tom
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Jarrod doesn't have space for it. Tom, if you want to grab it, I'll pick it up next time I am down your way. Only if you have room, though. I feel like I have inconvenienced people enough with this.

This is what the part is. The sheetmetal for a lawn tractor. About the size of a folded chair.

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 John_deere_185_hood_sold_lx176_fender_deck_5_wamego_ks_8854732

Thanks, as always,
Jason.
Back to top Go down
nhgonzo

nhgonzo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Will there be anyone in the area of cape Charles Virginia this week.I'll be there till Sat and hoping to make it back for wagon fest va.for the next weekend.pm me a number
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:30 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
brokecello wrote:

Getting pumped!!! Smile

anonymously???

I would say...getting excited...but then I'd be in the same boat. Humm...how about

"Looking forward to this!!"

Lol
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:45 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
Jarrod doesn't have space for it. Tom, if you want to grab it, I'll pick it up next time I am down your way. Only if you have room, though. I feel like I have inconvenienced people enough with this.

This is what the part is. The sheetmetal for a lawn tractor. About the size of a folded chair.

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 John_deere_185_hood_sold_lx176_fender_deck_5_wamego_ks_8854732

Thanks, as always,
Jason.

I have the room.

Tom
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Thanks - I'll PM Tim...
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:58 pm

That's it. I was under the impression it was the frame up. I'm sure t will fit.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:25 pm

1993 Roady-man wrote:

wagon guys never think about their roof racks,. ..except if they need painting/polishing,..
sheesh,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:34 am

Oh I thought about it Nick,...just not my cup of tea. did it in the past.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 am

Reservations have been made at the Super 8.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 pm

1993 Roady-man wrote:

I figured we would try when you came to the house. Tom will be my back up plan. Sound good Jason?
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:27 pm

well things have changed around here again,.
even after i went shopping in north chelmsford,.i won't have a wagon to bring down,.
so,. probably not coming,.no motor in the black car again,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 pm

AGAIN! Sorry Nick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next