GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic

Go down 
+27
1phastsswagon
jayoldschool
JaySS
nhgonzo
Bone Stock
mtrhead79
ebg2892
jeffracer
silverfox103
200OZ
gwturbo
95BRMW
Lynol
lakeffect
phantom 309
Cadet57
oldscruiser
brokecello
Ruphraxe
OldGuy
buickestate
Sprocket
94X2
BigBlackBeaSSt
81X11
1993 Roady-man
DBeaSSt
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Sorry to hear that Nick. Dat Suxs!

You know what else suxs,....it doesn't look lIke I will get my rims on the wagon before I leave. Not enough time in a day,.... and rain for the next 5 days isn't going to help me with sandblasting them. So as of right now No 15x8 just the turbines. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:11 pm

It,s ok really,. i sold the drivetrain,.was looking at that wb4 in chelmsford but its fake, and rusty,.I think i'll part the black car out,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Keep an eye on those Turbines! Wink

Sorry to hear Nick. Sad Thanks for all of your help too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Come on Nick with the black cars history you gotta save that baby!
Jim
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Quote :
I figured we would try when you came to the house. Tom will be my back up plan. Sound good Jason?

Sounds great to me. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:22 am

Flash, what time are you getting out yorktown friday, and what route are you taking?
If my schedule works out, I can meet you off 95 in Fredericksburg and we can cruise in together. I was planning on taking the back (scenic) road to Front Royal.
Alan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Alan I am thinking seriously about leaving early saturday am and coming home late saturday to
save some money.
Jim
Back to top Go down
nhgonzo

nhgonzo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm

95BRMW wrote:
Reservations have been made at the Super 8.
what day are you planning to leave Fri or sat maybe we could head down together
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nhgonzo
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Gonzo, saw your gonzo chicken video from Youtube..., nice.
I raise you chicken video with one of my favorite chicken videos...

https://youtu.be/p_2_EJogf2A
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Oh...., And did I mentioned I bought this new security system for my wagon..., you can see it here... Very Happy

https://youtu.be/Y-fB34sTmls
Back to top Go down
nhgonzo

nhgonzo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:24 pm

oldscruiser wrote:
Gonzo, saw your gonzo chicken video from Youtube..., nice.
I raise you chicken video with one of my favorite chicken videos...

https://youtu.be/p_2_EJogf2A

How far are you from Cape Charles or Va.beach area. I am planning to go check the beaches Saturday pending weather.
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:54 am

Good little distance. I'm in fredericksburg Va. off of 95.
Now Flasheroo ( Jim ) is from down that way.
Fredericksburg is a good 2 & half hours from that area.
http://g.co/maps/7njva
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:45 am

nhgonzo wrote:
95BRMW wrote:

I was actually planning to head down to NJ thurs night and stay over at Lynol's then head out in the morning.
Back to top Go down
nhgonzo

nhgonzo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:33 am

oldscruiser wrote:
Good little distance. I'm in fredericksburg Va. off of 95.
Now Flasheroo ( Jim ) is from down that way.
Fredericksburg is a good 2 & half hours from that area.
http://g.co/maps/7njva

Well maybe next time.

95BRMW wrote:
nhgonzo wrote:
95BRMW wrote:

I was actually planning to head down to NJ thurs night and stay over at Lynol's then head out in the morning.

Ok,I should be heading out for Friday around 12:00pm and meeting up for dinner somewhere Harrisburg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:38 am

Gonzo I am straight west of you across the chesapeake bay in Yorktown.Pretty close as the crow
flys but still a pretty long drive.As I told Alan (oldscruiser) I am planning on leaving early saturday
morning and coming back late saturday night.Only about 3 hours away and I am hoping traffic wont be to bad.
Jim
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:36 pm

My cell # will be posted in the Members Only section shortly. If anyone needs my address and/or directions to the house, send me a PM. I know it's restricted but I'm still not posting that info on the forum. Wink

Brokecello also has my address if for some reason you can't get me.

I spoke to the folks at Casteriana's and they will be ready for us. I'll try, if time permits this week, to get a menu and post it. Looks like we'll be getting the 'banquet room' too which was a nice surprise.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:41 pm

nhgonzo wrote:

95BRMW wrote:
nhgonzo wrote:
95BRMW wrote:

Ok,I should be heading out for Friday around 12:00pm and meeting up for dinner somewhere Harrisburg.

So far several folks are meeting at my place

1993Roady-man
SilverFox103
MTRHead79
Butchy (not a forum member)

and roll down from the Harrisburg area (Lewisberry). We should all be ready to roll out about 5:30 give or take and get dinner just down the road.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:19 am

So hows the weather forecast?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:41 am

Friday, Saturday & Sunday look great. high of 57 / 58. Sunny
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:26 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Friday, Saturday & Sunday look great. high of 57 / 58. Sunny

Yup! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Also we're having some great fall color this year! The peak color change is happening now so there should still be some great color for you guys, especially if you wander up onto Skyline Drive.

We may need to break the cruise up into three or four small groups just so no one gets lost, we'll see how things go with the traffic around though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Splitting the Cost   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Would anybody be interested in splitting the cost of a hotel room?Just thought I would ask because right now I am
planning on coming up early sat am and leaving sat evening.If anyone is interested in splitting the cost,I dont drink
and have been smoke free for 16 years 5 months and 17 days and would like another nonsmoker.Let me know asap.
Jim
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Excellent still shorts weather. Smile

Well the wife wants to go look for a halloween costume after the park gathering,... so were going to do that ( I think) and meet you guy's at the restaurant later.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:30 pm

wish I were going to get all wagony this weekend.....have fun and take lots of pictures!
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Sprocket wrote:
wish I were going to get all wagony this weekend.....have fun and take lots of pictures!

X2 No

Mike
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:38 am

Well...packing up now and leaving for Mike's shortly. Going up early to do some wagon Modding and other set up stuff.

Had to put a new battery in the OCC last night, been driving the RMW since the 8th and I guess the OCC got mad. Lol

See you guys soon!!

Chris

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:38 am

I'm recovering from Abdominal surgery* and won't be there. I took time off but it will be for healing, not driving.

Make sure you guys post up lots of Pics

*(wife insists to all her friends that they took my head out of my ass)
Back to top Go down
Ruphraxe

Ruphraxe

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Hate to bail out and agonized all week about what to do, but have limited time off and couldn't delay picking up a 38k mile 95 WWW in Memphis without losing deposit, which I seriously considered losing to be there. So I have to go to Memphis Saturday to pick up the wagon. Not that it would have mattered much - my DD 95 RMW fuel pump crapped out today... Really sorry I won't be there.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 pm

just finished getting everything ready. ran out of daylight only waxed 1/2 the car. but it is all packed uop and ready to go tomorrow after work.{early day} should be on road to tims house by 1;30
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Looking forward to meeting everybody at the park sat am.Guys should I still bring some wine as I have 6 bottles of
assorted kinds?
Jim
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Got to Front Royal at about 8:30 pm with John, Jarrod and Val in tow. Nice ride for the three wagons.

Met up with Jay and Chris at the Hampton. Got to drive a T-56 car!!! Thanks Jay!! Need to re-consider this mod!! His fuel mileage is far better than mine!! Very Happy

Good nights sleep tonight and a little interior clean up in the morning. To the park by 10 am.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:27 pm

200OZ wrote:
Sad

Oz dont worry buddy I'll sit and cry wit ya No
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:12 pm

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 IMG_0660

What a great time!! 14 Wagons showed up...and we had folks from 11 states represented. cheers

I will have a video put together later on, but here is the link to my photos. Not too many pics, but lots of video coming!

Chris

https://s418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/chrisandcarapowell/WagonFest%202011/

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 IMG_0663

-

Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Looks like you guys had a good time and nice weather. Thanks for the pics Chris.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Curse you school and work for interfering with wagon-related activities!

Sad
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Looks like it was a Whale of a good time
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:50 pm

I like Tom at the front of the line. He's like "wagon dad"...
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Just got home. Glenn wins the long haul award. 12 hours +.

JaySS - Jason - won the peoples choice, tied with Gonzo (sp?) - Noel. Flipped a coin and Jay won. He was gentleman enough to give the RockAuto gift card that came with the trophy to Noel. Jason needs to post pictures of the trophy, it was a lazer engraved mirror with our wagonfest logo on it. Very nice.

Thanks to Mike and Chris for a great event. I think we all had a great time.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:21 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Just got home. Glenn wins the long haul award. 12 hours +.

JaySS - Jason - won the peoples choice, tied with Gonzo (sp?) - Noel. Flipped a coin and Jay won. He was gentleman enough to give the RockAuto gift card that came with the trophy to Noel. Jason needs to post pictures of the trophy, it was a lazer engraved mirror with our wagonfest logo on it. Very nice.

Thanks to Mike and Chris for a great event. I think we all had a great time.

Thank you Tim for everything as well...leading the stray half of the Wagons to the cruise meet up point, and parking us for all the pics...and for my sweet dashpad Wink Glad to finally meet you in person!!

Here is a shot of the trophy too.

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 IMG_0655
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:29 am

I am so sorry I missed this wagonfest but Pop had a little episode friday night so I had to cancel.It was easier for me to stay and preserve his dignity than bring in someone to sit
with him.I met Glenn in Ashland Va at 10pm to pickup Rays wheels and a quick coffee.I
am pretty sure he is already asleep in the back of his wagon as he looked kind of tired.My kid brother told me when to leave so that we would arrive at the truckstop pretty close to the same time.I was there 4 minutes when Glenn pulled in.I sure hope Ray likes his wheels and all the
goodies that I sent down with Glenn.I got the roof rack and center cap and I really appreciate
John "Motorhead79" saving that for me.I filled up at my local station before I left and drove up
and back for 176miles and then filled up at the same pump when I got back.I left the cruise
on set at 75mph almost the whole trip and accelerated very gently.Took 6.1gallons to fill back
up for 28.85mpg.Take that cash for clunkers and these self righteous greenieweenies
Take Care All
Jim
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:03 am

Great pic Chris!! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:50 am

Just a quick note as I get up slowly this morning. Thank you to everyone who came out yesterday. It was fabulous (Thanks Chris 'SWT SS') to see you folks again as well as meet a couple new faces.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!

Chris 'Brokecello' and I installed a Blazer shifter console in my Blue Cruiser on Friday. Jason, his girlfriend (Sorry I forgot your name) and Chris came by and hung out for a while. Around 6 we met up at Spelunkers along with Lynol, Dave, Tom and Diane for some burgers and custard.

Saturday started out overcast and chilly but the turnout was great with 14 wagons showing up. Thankfully the sun came out just after noon and warmed us up for the day. As was mentioned there was a tie for Peoples Choice Award between Jason (JaySS) and nhgonzo (Noel). Thanks to Diane for the tie breaker "coin toss" which awarded the trophy to Jason.

A special thanks to the Matt Brame, Technology Ed Teacher at Millbrook High School for designing and making the trophy.

Before dinner we took a 45 minute cruise from the pavilion through Browntown and Bentonville VA to the restaurant back in town. Though traffic and lights tried to break us up we managed to mostly stick together through the whole cruise. Not an easy task for 14 wagons!

Dinner at Casterianna's in town was enjoyable with entertainment by the comedy team of Chris and Jason. Wink

I know there were lots of pictures taken! Tom has designated November LROM as WF Mid-Atlantic so post your pictures up in his thread!

Last edited by DBeaSSt on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:20 am

Nice pictures,. Good turnout,

Sorry i missed it,...

Nick
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 pm

i got home sat night about 11:30. i had a great time thanks to mike for having us. jim glad you got your parts. did have a little issue when i got home my wifes van had gotten a real bad scratch in driveway from nieghborhood kids. it was real nice seeing everyone and thier wagons. pic of deep scratches
WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 2u61zsn
dam kids
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:19 pm

That stinks John. Do you want me to bring my buffer out next week and see if we can get it out?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Looks like you guys had a great time! Very Happy Glad you had good weather for it. Smile

Maybe I can make it next year. Wink
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Were home safe and sound. Had a great time, meeting up wth all you guy's. Val really enjoyed it, she calls it a Wagon cult. I'll load my picture's later.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:12 pm

tim thanks but it is deep no way they will buff out. jarrod good to hear you are home safe to bad you could not stop bye. bill looks like your roady gave birth to another small wagon Razz
Back to top Go down
gwturbo

gwturbo

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Made it home safely. It was a long ride but well worth it. Mike and Chris, I really appreciate ya'll doing all the work and putting this event together. It was a good time with the other wagon freaks and the weather and dinner were awesome. Anyone who couldn't make it missed a good time.
Glenn
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Glad to see you made it. I pretty good drive for a weekend show. It was good to see you again Glenn. Thanks for the parts. If you have any of those knobs left let me know what you need for them.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Mid-Atlantic   WagonFest Mid-Atlantic - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WagonFest Mid-Atlantic
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next