GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon

Go down 
+4
phantom 309
81X11
silverfox103
roadmaster28
8 posters
AuthorMessage
roadmaster28

roadmaster28

im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Empty
PostSubject: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:15 pm

im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  2011 	12:43:01 AM File:re 1

hiii my name is Dominic and im 17 and live in Winnipeg Manitoba and i own i 95 buick roadmaster wagon. im hear to get some advice and just chat with wagon fans as well here are some pics of my love Very Happy afro Smile i few big things i want LOWERING SPRINGS AND THAT BLACK RUBBER THING UP THE FRONT BUMPER
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Welcome Dominic!

Looks like you've got yourself a nice looking wagon. You will find a lot of good guys and info here. Also there are many active Canadian members. I don't remember anyone from Manitoba, but I'm sure there is.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Welcome to the forum! Good looking car you have there.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 pm

A dcm wb4,.

wanna sell it?

nick
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:40 pm

welcome aboard we can always use more wagon nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Welcome Dominic,thats a mighty nice looking wagon you have there!Is this wagon your first car?
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:43 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Dominic PM,d me about this car,.

originally bought for $6000 he,s managed to put another $5000 in it,
so it,s now just a little out of my price range,.but the car looks good in the avatar, and with 321,000kms on it,it has definitely been reliable,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Welcome to the madness dominic
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
jersab1

jersab1

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Welcome Dominic
Back to top Go down
roadmaster28

roadmaster28

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 pm

hey thanks every one Very Happy glad to finally find other wagon lovers this is my first car and i have quite a bit planed for it first up lowering springs any ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon    im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im new and looking for some tips and advice on my wagon
Page 1 of 1