GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

opinions on the best chrome wax or protector

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimbeau

opinions on the best chrome wax or protector Empty
PostSubject: opinions on the best chrome wax or protector   opinions on the best chrome wax or protector Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:28 pm

What do you guys think is the best stuff to keep chromed steel wheels (that have some pits) protected from the elements? Thanks. - Jim
Back to top Go down
Ancient_1

Ancient_1

PostSubject: Re: opinions on the best chrome wax or protector   opinions on the best chrome wax or protector Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:04 pm

I have been using JETseal109 on almost everything on the exterior of my wagon from the paint, rims, headlights and even the wood grain and have been quite happy with the results.

Here are a couple pics I took last fall after I did the whole car to prepare for winter which shows how it looks applied to most everything.

opinions on the best chrome wax or protector 11-11-2

opinions on the best chrome wax or protector 11-11-4
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: opinions on the best chrome wax or protector   opinions on the best chrome wax or protector Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:34 am

Well, since you are the only guy with an opinion, I've got to assume that you suggested the best stuff. Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: opinions on the best chrome wax or protector   opinions on the best chrome wax or protector Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

opinions on the best chrome wax or protector
Page 1 of 1