GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!

Go down 
+3
Krzdimond
Olds Weighty Eight
BigBlackBeaSSt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Empty
PostSubject: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:58 pm

tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! IMG_20130325_134142_zpsc98b2f32-1

Ok so I am a sheep!!!!! But how can you not LOVE these wheels!!

tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! IMG_20130325_134133_zps0b7769e5

tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! IMG_20130325_134147_zps5af3bc0e

Les207 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Very nice! And for those, I'd be a sheep too. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Olds Weighty Eight wrote:
Very nice! And for those, I'd be a sheep too. Razz

BAHHHHHHH BAHHHHHH BAHHHHHH. Oh is that a call, excuse me its Dave!! Gotta go!
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Now go and paint the centers body color.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Me likes them just as they are!!!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
Now go and paint the centers body color.

then give em to me!

or else I'll give Dave a new pair of velcro gloves and rubber boots, then tell him where you live
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:20 pm

OK now I am a lemming, no longer a sheep!! Where is the cliff when you need it.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:36 pm

AWESOME! Really sharp!!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:16 pm

For the Not Rod?

I diggem! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 pm

they will go great with my new hood Laughing (tims new hood)
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Thanks all for the kudo's. Already broke a center cap, stacking them in the garage, pretty poorly build center caps!! 2 new one's on order. Front end alignment happens on the first of the month, then the new wheels go on. WOOT! What a Face

BTW John "just in time" Simmons scored a really nice DGGM Impala SS hood for me. Down to the 11th hour as I was about to take the car to the painters later the same day!! YOU DA MAN JOHNNY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!   tires mounted today.  Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tires mounted today. Cannot wait for spring..... you know when it stops snowing!!!
Page 1 of 1