GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You Guys Like These Lights?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bull

Bull

You Guys Like These Lights? Empty
PostSubject: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:18 pm

I would like to update the look of my car's front end, but I don't know if these lights are too cheesy with the LEDs and whatnot. What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281117050075?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:31 am

I'd pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:33 am

I really like the smoked version of these. I've seen them on a few cars and they look pretty nice. That's what I want to buy here soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am

To each his own Bull and if they appeal to you,thats all that matters.Personally the LED strip is kinda gaudy looking to me,IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Yeah, I'm undecided about them; I can't tell if the LED strip would look lame at night or just subtle. But I appreciate your input here.

I don't love the smoked versions so am looking at other alternatives to stock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:17 pm

There are regular clear euro lenses, too.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Smoked versions? Never seen them that I can recall.

Where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Of the two, the grey seem more interesting to me, pareicularly on a black caprice that I'm familiar with.
Back to top Go down
lowlow37

lowlow37

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:18 pm

I have a set of those clear. With HIDs in them. I think the Led, s is a little too bright, but otherwise I love them !
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:03 pm

lowlow37 wrote:
I have a set of those clear. With HIDs in them. I think the Led, s is a little too bright, but otherwise I love them !

Do you have any pics of them "in action" with the LEDs on?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:06 pm

What does s person consider as being too bright"? I think the brightness of my headlights on the '93 Chevy pale in comparision the my '09 HHR SS. The '93 sucks
Back to top Go down
lowlow37

lowlow37

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:58 am

I dont have any pics right now, but i will get some as soon as i get home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:55 pm

lakeffect wrote:
What does s person consider as being too bright"? I think the brightness of my headlights on the '93 Chevy pale in comparision the my '09 HHR SS. The '93 sucks
Its because of those damn sidepipes! Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:54 pm

I thought it was maybe reflecting off all the wet wool from the sheep.

Last edited by lakeffect on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
piranah

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:40 pm

I just put on the clear headlights and corners. It improved the look and visibility by a mile. A lot of the leds for headlights burn out pretty quick, as they have not quite been perfected yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Guys Like These Lights?   You Guys Like These Lights? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Guys Like These Lights?
Page 1 of 1