GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lower door weatherstripping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

lower door weatherstripping Empty
PostSubject: lower door weatherstripping   lower door weatherstripping Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Is the weatherstripping at the bottom of the actual doors 9not around the door opening) available from other sources than the dealership ? It might not actually be called weatherstripping, so please correct me if that's not the right term.

I need to replace all 4 on the RMW.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

lower door weatherstripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: lower door weatherstripping   lower door weatherstripping Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:22 pm

I can get the front ones, and I think the rears are the same for the wagons and sedans. I have a set of rears from a sedan. Other than being long, they should not be excessively pricey for shipping. I do not think they are available new at all from anywhere.
Back to top Go down

lower door weatherstripping
Page 1 of 1