GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amsoil ATF fluid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rjathon

rjathon

Amsoil ATF fluid Empty
PostSubject: Amsoil ATF fluid   Amsoil ATF fluid Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:19 pm

I'll be getting my transmission serviced soon. Is Amsoil ATF a good idea? The transmission works great, it is just routine maintenance.

Also, my wagon has an open 256 rear end. It is due for a differential fluid change also. Is synthetic gear lube a good idea?

Thanks,

Russ

Last edited by rjathon on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation error)
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

Amsoil ATF fluid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsoil ATF fluid   Amsoil ATF fluid Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:16 pm

I have used AMSOIL for some time and was a dealer at one time just so I could get it cheaper. I have used the ATF and found it to be great. Also used it for my power steering. I use the gear lube in a manual transmission and in a rear diff with an Auburn Posi. It was in a daily driver/AutoX/Track car. So it saw alot of hard use. Never had a problem.
Back to top Go down

Amsoil ATF fluid
Page 1 of 1