GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help Empty
PostSubject: Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help   Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:51 pm

I have a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon and this weekend, the Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket broke off. I need to replace the mounting bracket and tensioner. My car has 2 BELTS (the serpentine and fan belt). I don't need the tensioner for the serpentine belt, just the tensioner and bracket for the fan belt. We have checked many local junk yards for these parts and some places on the internet. If you know where there is a 1994 Buick Roadmaster PARTS wagon, please let me know along with contact information. My car has the 350 LT1 engine and there might be some other GM 1994 cars that have these 2 parts I need. I would appreciate any help or suggestions anyone can give. I love this wagon and want to keep it going and going. Thanks for taking the time to read my post!! :-) Joy
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help   Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:44 am

Welcome....you could also check caprices with the tow package. Basically, if a '94 caprice sedan has a LT1 and it wasn't a cop car, it would have this fan set up. Of course, some caprice wagons had it too, but not all. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help   Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Go to Autozone. They have the whole belt tensioner assembly in stock. It's like 40 bucks. Smile
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help   Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am

You are talking about the tensioner on the fan belt section?

Is this it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will keep an eye out. I had one myself...but gave it to a friend when I coverted over to the dual electric fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help   Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Joyturtle,. now there's an interesting handle,.
where you from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help   Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Belt Tensioner Bracket BROKE - Please help
Page 1 of 1