GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got wheels, need new tire size help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringerNC

SpringerNC

Got wheels, need new tire size help. Empty
PostSubject: Got wheels, need new tire size help.   Got wheels, need new tire size help. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Had one of my tires steel start to break down on the highway, big bulge in tires are no good.
I'm back on the smooth comfort of the stick size but I want my wheels back. They were 255/60/15 and looked really good, yes maybe a touch large over big bumbs or turning but dang they looked good.

I need help size wise, this stance as limited with my wheels and tires is what I want back, I just really like how it looked. And rode really well. And recommendations on a similar size that you've been happy with that will still suit these wheels well?

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
SpringerNC

SpringerNC

PostSubject: Re: Got wheels, need new tire size help.   Got wheels, need new tire size help. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:14 pm

Got wheels, need new tire size help. FA297A61-4723-4BDF-8099-073593CDBA9E
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: Got wheels, need new tire size help.   Got wheels, need new tire size help. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Wow, is that the same car?
Wheels in the big picture look great. Size is a 15"? Go for a 235/60/15? Not to big and pretty close to the Original.
Back to top Go down
SpringerNC

SpringerNC

PostSubject: Re: Got wheels, need new tire size help.   Got wheels, need new tire size help. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Yeah same car, Thanks for the thoughts. I really want the tires to fill out the wheels I have.
Back to top Go down
SpringerNC

SpringerNC

PostSubject: Re: Got wheels, need new tire size help.   Got wheels, need new tire size help. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:39 pm

or should I hold off some 235/55/17 wheels and tires? those seem popular?
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Got wheels, need new tire size help.   Got wheels, need new tire size help. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:54 am

Im a little confused reading your post. Not sure what size rim you are using,or if the rims themselves are bad? The tire you like is about 27.24 inches high and about 10inches wide. The 235/55/17 is very,very close. It should make you happy. What a Face
Back to top Go down
SpringerNC

SpringerNC

PostSubject: Re: Got wheels, need new tire size help.   Got wheels, need new tire size help. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:07 pm

Sorry I am a confusing guy...I think you are right though, I'm on the hunt now for 235's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got wheels, need new tire size help.   Got wheels, need new tire size help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got wheels, need new tire size help.
Page 1 of 1