GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wipers won't turn off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock128

Sherlock128

Wipers won't turn off Empty
PostSubject: Wipers won't turn off   Wipers won't turn off Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 7:58 pm

I have 95 RMW and when ever I turn the wipers on I can't turn them off I have to turn the car off and restart it to turn them off anyone have any suggestions on what is causing this and how I can fix it?
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Wipers won't turn off   Wipers won't turn off Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 11:27 pm

The circuit board on the delay wipers is buggered,..
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wipers won't turn off   Wipers won't turn off Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:31 am

You can get them at the local P-N-P junk yard from a number of different vehicles. If it look the same it is the same unit. I keep about a half dozen spares.
Back to top Go down
voxkd

PostSubject: Re: Wipers won't turn off   Wipers won't turn off Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:09 pm

I just discovered I have the same issue...wipers come on, but will not shut off or go to intermittent...have to turn car off and the wipers go off again. So now that I see this response, as someone who is only moderately hip about such things, what is involved in replacing the part...where is it located, etc...? Is there an exact part name that I should google to see how it is replaced? Any details would be greatly appreciated, as I am in the dark at the moment. BUT I can see out of my windshield, HAHA.
Back to top Go down
voxkd

PostSubject: Re: Wipers won't turn off   Wipers won't turn off Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Is that what they are calling a pulse board? (On google exploring...)
Back to top Go down
voxkd

PostSubject: Re: Wipers won't turn off   Wipers won't turn off Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 6:57 pm

THANK YOU FRED!! Fred sent me one of his spare modules and VOILA, problem solved! THANK YOU!

Fred, should I hang onto the old one for any reason? Is it repairable at all, or should I just toss it? I dont see any obvious damage to it.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wipers won't turn off   Wipers won't turn off Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Pitch it. I do not know what the reason is for them to fail, but for what it costs, it is not worth the time to fix it (unless it is obvious and easy).
Back to top Go down
voxkd

PostSubject: Re: Wipers won't turn off   Wipers won't turn off Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 10:54 pm

Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wipers won't turn off   Wipers won't turn off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wipers won't turn off
Page 1 of 1